Beyonce -- Big Security Meeting

Before Blue Ivy's Birth

1/8/2012 3:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

010612_beyonce_getty_EX
Beyonce's delivery of baby Blue Ivy was not some haphazardly thrown together ordeal -- it was an elaborate plan involving hospital honchos and a big security force ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, the hospital held a meeting leading up to the delivery to discuss a security plan for the birth. We're told the meeting between execs and security was held Friday afternoon and strict security was in place almost immediately, preparing for Beyonce's late night delivery.

The goal, keeping Beyonce's delivery under wraps, succeeded admirably -- no pictures of Bey or hubby Jay-Z entering or exiting the hospital have emerged ... and she hasn't been seen at all since Thursday.

Tonya P

Congratulations to the Cater's and Knolwes. I am glad that beyonce was able to keep everything underwraps b/c people r crazy and would do anything for a picture!

Now, I don't like that they named a girl Blue Ivy but hey.......it's their child.

I was wondering if it was ajoke at first but when Gwyneth confirmed it, i was like..............ekkkk!

Gata

Let me breakdown the name for those who don't get it...

Blue = Brooklyn
Ivy = IV (4 in roman numerals)

The end.

samuel

congratulations!!! but why the name blue

Alex

sounds fishy to me, and that name .... is it a BOY?? I mean why name a girl Blue, at least name her Pink, geez.

slim

It's funny how they think EVERYONE CARES in the world cares.. A lot of use don't care. Good for them they are successful, but there is a lot of people who become successful without screwing over their friends or being a former drug dealer.

Kay-Kay

Shutting down a floor in a hospital is really sad. They could careless for the safety of others. Yep another person gave birth to this child makes sense. Hell he could of gave that money to charity! CHARITY now thats a great name for that child. Blue? WTF is that all about? Did she come out the other woman looking sad or something?..Well in time the real mother will come forth for a bigger pay-off. And another thing (The name BLUE was JZ's EX NAME he was going to marry a few years back....just google...LOL too funny!

MK

Who cares

mrod

There is a recent video that shows Beyonce getting into SUV very quickly and without getting any help or having any hassle trying to get in. Look at jessica simpson. You can tell she is pregnant and she has the wobble and the struggle of any pregnant women getting into a car. I have been pregnant twice and in my last semester I had to take my time to get inside my SUV..hhmmm. If it was a surrogate why make a big deal by faking your own pregnancy. I think celebrities should have there own special hospital which cater to famous people needs so they do not disturb other patients who are also having babies and are not famous.

Andy

I thought the baby was supposed to be named Brooklyn Carter??

Mel

I need the underpaid CNA who was at the hospital at this time of "birth" to start talking to the media please.

heidi

Still shows me that she was NEVER pregnant! Gotta protect the surrogate

terrell m

you people are all easily minipulated idiots talking about she was never pregnant... yall must be saying that to just have fun because i refuse to believe somebody can be that stupid...

arale norimaki

OK, lady. Just give me the baby and I could get it over with as quickly as possible.

Justin

Blue Ivy? Did she had a little too much to drink or something when coming up with this name? This kid will have some serious issues, that name is something a stripper or hooker might call themselves.

arale norimaki

Look, an opportunity like this only comes around once in a lifetime right?