« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Gene Simmons

Got Any Sex Advice

for Tim Tebow?

1/8/2012 10:34 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0108_gene_simmons_video_ex
Gene Simmons has reportedly slept with over 4,000 women. Tim Tebow has reportedly slept with none. So the question ... does the legendary KISS rocker have any tips for Timmy's first time?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Mel Zipskin

Sorry folks your golden boy has gay face he was born that way-gay.

All the gays are talking about him he displays all the symptoms...google. He's in the closet, gay.

TAmi

Hilarious TMZ won't post my comment. I guess they want just the controversial comments to show...what a sad website..The first amendment is trashed here as well...

buzz kill

Gene Simmons is a disgusting pig, Tebow wouldn't be caught dead in the same room with Simmons, much less care for his advise.

static

Why the vitriol over a dude just practicing his religion?
Looks like a lotta insecure people out there.

twcsmom

I enjoy TMZ...alot. It is my first stop for celebrity, and many times, even just newsworthy information. I have to say that I am embarrassed that TMZ asked Gene Simmons about advice for Tebow. There is no reason Tebow should feel ashamed about making a very honorable decisions in very difficult social times. TMZ, I usually like it when you stir up the *%&$. This time, I think you stepped in it.

en Todo Momento!!

lol, wait, what??! did gene simmons just call tebow the 'flag word' without the 'L'??! now that is funny!!

en Todo Momento!!

pat tilman was not as whiny as a bitch as tebow is...guess that sucked for him. splat!

fstblk

Asking for a date Gene???? You are probably too old for him. Give it up!!

Shauna

My word, you people at TMZ must have sorry lives to be so obsessed with Tim Tebow's virginity. Get out of the man's pants! He didn't ask any of you for advice. Sex is not all there is to life. He seems to be a happy man who is comfortable in his own skin. Watch and learn.

Metta Worldhate

Yeah, as sleazy as Gene is, he was more than nice and polite here.

HAHAHA

Gene Simmons: Yha be rich and play in a rock band, so that way if your ugly and jewish, women with an IQ of 12 will get the chance to say "I slept with Gene Simmons and all I got was this lousy venereal disease". This doesnt count Shannon Tweed of course. Her IQ is at least 13.

val

I like Gene Simmons and love his wife and they've been great parents with good kids unlike the wild kids Angelina and Brad Pitt are breeding...come on, they are super people and he's classier than Harvey by miles... face it... Tim Tebow is our hero .. I believe in God and he does too .. We aren't reborn and phonies so give us a break ... and mind your business not Tebow and know Gene was classy when most of you are not ...

jeanne knighr

the very best thing that has happened--im say--thank you jesus---what a real blessing to all who know and love jesus

Trooper Tom

I always wondered why Simmons always wears sun glasses 24/7 then I saw him without them that man has evil looking squinty eyes

loungecat

Tebow is ON FIRE today, boo hoo Steelers & Rapistberger!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments