Singer Craig David

Bigger, Better & Buffer

Than Ever

1/9/2012 4:15 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Craig David shirtlessFor singer Craig David, R&B stands for ripped and buff.

The ridiculously yoked 30-year-old showed off his flawless body during a shirtless run in Miami this weekend.

Even if you don't know any of his music, there's no denying he has an amazing body of work.

0109_bods_footer

Seldombinlaid

I'm a dude so naturally his body doesn't thrill me. Another, who is this moment though.

Fat Mike

Is he running in that pic, or is he walking away?

Boom-Tish!

TJones

I guess!

Amber

Who?? Nice body, but no clue who this is....

D. Potter

First of all, who is this this guy? Second, who takes these photos? In this case does this clown named Craig David, ask one of his buddies, "Hey take this picture of me so I can send it to TMZ?" I guess it takes all kinds...

dee

Very nice!

blinky

Craig David is an AWESOME british musician / singer. And I never realized how hot he was until now.

Brandon

A typical American example of idiotism.
American folks think that only American celebs are the only famous on the planet that media can report about, only American stars are the best...
American folks even do not know that there are many European countries...
Unites Sates are not the whole world.
There are far more famous people from Europe or Asia (the 2 billion region of people).

General education is the US is poor, and students are uneducated...

darisa

thank you TMZ....that was something nice for this crappy monday afternoon. mmmhhhh....mmmmmhhhh...mmmh. break me off a piece of that..

StevenB

If you have never heard his music you should check it out. Usually it is classified as R&B but it is closer to classic soul music. Very catchy, very danceable, very sing-a-long-able.

Perhaps start with his cd Signed, Sealed, Delivered - is take on mostly Motown classics. He is actually pretty faithful to the originals while still making them completely his own.

justin case

That's why STEROIDS were made, to get that kind of body. That's man's alternative to plastic surgery

Lilly

i didnt know he was still relevent, but i love his music

nillo

are u peeps serious?? who is craig david.........?? lol he is a bauwzzz since re-wind/fill me in/seven days/4 times a lady/rise and fall ft sting etc..... and the list keeps on going.. There is more then the states;) guess some don't know..

J

Some of you guys are...unbelievable...His sold over 13 million albums, loads of songs in top 10 yet because he lives in the UK. And as for that guy who called him a clown it's paparazzi :)At least they know who he was :O

Tien

I can't believe some of you don't know who Craig David is. He had huge hits here in the USA a few years back so you should at least Youtube him for hits such as "7 days" and "fill me in". He looks better than ever in these pics.