Amber Portwood

Jailhouse Letter to Brother:

Cops Are Afraid I'll Shiv Someone

1/10/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amber Portwood Jailhouse LetterPolice don't even trust Amber Portwood with a pen -- this according to a letter the "Teen Mom" wrote from inside jail, claiming cops are only willing to give her a special flexible writing utensil ... designed to prevent stabbings.

Prisoner-proof pens are pretty standard issue inside the clink ... but according to Amber's letter -- obtained by TMZ -- she's still freaked out people think she's a danger to society ... and she'll end up in prison.

Amber writes, "I don't think I'll ever take this sh*t for granted. I'm really scared I'm going to prison ... All I think about is Leah and how she needs a ro-model (sic)."

She adds, "I am a good person and I pray that I can change my life."

Amber wrote the letter to her brother last month -- after she was thrown in an Indiana jail for drug possession and failing to provide a urine test (a stipulation of her probation).

She's scheduled to appear in court on January 27 for her probation violation hearing. She faces two years behind bars.

Ray

Put her little ass in the big house with women who will show her how tuff she is, maybe after a couple of years, she might have her head on stright............

Joao

...jailhouse letter---then her brother shows the media, so much for confidentiality. Those folks are top drawer

acjr

amber PIGWOOD...HMMM.. we actually create these bobos.so really who's to blame. she's a toad . a miss piggy doppleganger . who cares if she rots in jail and had she learned to keep her legs closed we wouldn't have another unwanted maltreated child on societies payroll. my sympathy to the poor baby but , as for ms. porkwood, there's plenty of places to find contraceptives so no excuse and shame on mtv ( a music video channel?) for glorifying these idiots sorry lives . snooki is next!!!

laura

So, sister is in jail and brother makes a quick grand selling her letter to him?

Tommy

This teen is nothing more than pure white trash and will never be any kind of a role model for anyone.... Please leave her in jail for an extended period!!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

I think her jailers are just concerned she'll poke out one of her eyes trying to figure out which end of the pen to use.
Seriously TMZ, does this slore get a cut of anything you post about her? Do you get some cash every time you mention her? I can see no reason that this gross human should get any time on this web site - all you do is enable her.

andy f

and that is why i love living in california i could smoke all the pot i want .

ShrinkWrap

Reality TV. Creating "Ro-Models" since the 90's.

Texas-Writer

Children raising children rarely ends well. Sadly she will be her child's role model, and the rest of the world will suffer because of it. One sad part is that she probably does love her child, but she loves herself and her wants more. Hope she grows up soon before she leaves her child as an orphan.

BADEN

Give her to me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Give her to me. I know it's not my birthday but give her to me. Three weeks locked in the trunk of my car and she'll start seeing things a bit differently. And someone slap her parents for bringing her into the world. Give THEM to me as well.

Jon

The Whole situation is sad!

baden

Give her to me. A few weeks locked in the trunk of my car and she'll be seeing things differently. Note to her parents; great job guys! You really added a great thinker to our world. Give her parents to me as well. I've got a big trunk.

My BIG FAT ASS!

Just DIE already BITCH!

Mayu

yeah your daughter needs a role-model. Staying in Jail will give her that chance to find a real role-model. I mean, I don't think a mom who drinks, and does drugs, and beats her baby's father in front of the baby, and is verbally abusive, and yells at her daughter to shut up when she's crying, and tells her daughter "say goodbye to daddy, you're not going to see him again", and jumps from guy to guy is not exactly what I would call a "role-model".

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

"Obtained by TMZ". Makes me chuckle every time. Did you pay her brother in cash or "product", Harvey?

"We don't pay for stories / interviews". Yeah, and pretty girls don't fart. Ever.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments