Amber Rose

I Forgive Kanye West

for Banging Kim Kardashian

1/10/2012 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0110_amber_rose_ex_launch
Amber Rose says she's totally forgiven Kim Kardashian for allegedly hooking up with Kanye West behind her back ... and says she feels bad for calling Kim a "home-wrecker."

Amber's referring to a recent interview ... in which she claims Kanye and Kim had a secret affair while she was still dating the rapper a few years ago. Sources close to Kim tell us Kardashian vehemently denies ever getting intimate with Kanye.

But last night, Amber was out in L.A. -- and told our photog, "I actually feel bad that I called [Kim] a homewrecker ... 'cause that was kind of mean."

"I forgive her ... and I forgive Kanye too ... it's not a big deal, you know?"

And despite the fact she's sporting devil horns ... Rose insists, "I'm not a mean-spirited person ... I just acted on my emotions when I said it."

SLH

a/ home-wrecker is not that big an insult
b/ since when is banging someone called "home"?

not surprised

Amber and Kim are both so ugly they have to sneak up on a glass of water to get a drink, but I beleive that the K-trash team is behind this sudden change of heart. Amber probably got paid big bucks to change this story around. Mama J. does not want anyone speaking bad of her darling little money machine. Hey, Mama J. start reading some of the posts on any internet site about you and your greedy. slimy, brothel that you flaunt in our faces. You can pay off anybody to keep quiet, but the truth still prevails. I gotta give you credit you're giving this one heck of a fight. I always thought K-trash went down easy!

Drewballz

Keep that hat on. Anything to cover up that god awful short hair that she seems to think looks good for some reason. buzz cuts + women = Not attractive.

KellyKapowski

Funny in some countries, Greece for example, a person who wears horn has typically been cheated on. Ironic, no?

Superman

Don't feel bad about telling the truth.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

I won't forgive Robert Kardashian for banging Kris Jenner. Ever. That's for sure!

Simone

"It's no big deal"..."I'm all about women empowerment". One of these things is not like the other.

Now That's Trailer

Kanye and Kim are both ridiculously self-obsessed, over-exposed, and think they sh*t gold. Perfect match...

Kaffee

OMG Some of these celebrities act like they are still in high school--get over it.

Rafaelle Zuccaro

She should also forgive Kim Kartrashian for BANGING every guy she meets!!! Thats the story of her life and career--She is a TRUE BANGER!!!!

moe l.

KK gives it up to everyone - that's why her hips are so wide the men now need to strap on a board so they won't fall in the dreaded STD Pit of Doom.

rsmik

I don't forgive Kanye West for anything.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Amber Rose has more class than Kim Kardashian....that should speak volumes.....

Sandy

Lol this is funny because Amber admitted to sleeping with Reggie. It's also funny how she said this the week her music single came out. She's a whore as much as Kim is.

Carl

It is hard to believe there is someone that is famous for even less of a reason than Kim Kardashian, yet there's Amber Rose to prove me wrong!