Amber Rose

I Forgive Kanye West

for Banging Kim Kardashian

1/10/2012 6:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0110_amber_rose_ex_launch
Amber Rose says she's totally forgiven Kim Kardashian for allegedly hooking up with Kanye West behind her back ... and says she feels bad for calling Kim a "home-wrecker."

Amber's referring to a recent interview ... in which she claims Kanye and Kim had a secret affair while she was still dating the rapper a few years ago. Sources close to Kim tell us Kardashian vehemently denies ever getting intimate with Kanye.

But last night, Amber was out in L.A. -- and told our photog, "I actually feel bad that I called [Kim] a homewrecker ... 'cause that was kind of mean."

"I forgive her ... and I forgive Kanye too ... it's not a big deal, you know?"

And despite the fact she's sporting devil horns ... Rose insists, "I'm not a mean-spirited person ... I just acted on my emotions when I said it."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

barbiemacs

God knows what he has..disease wise!! Kim has to have something..she's been in bed with every black male from here to NY...combine that with her ...what looks like herpes sores...(imo) ack!! You could probably fit a train in there...:(

barbiemacs

wonder if he got to pee on her like Ray J??

Kari

I'm not a fan of Kim Kardashian or Kanye West, but what is wrong with this woman? She needs to move on, and privately. None of us care about this psycho babble.

anony

She's so KLASSY!!!

Sherms

It's "not a big deal..."?? Really?? Yeah, infidelity kind of IS a big deal! But okay...whatever makes you feel better.

Mumra the Ever Living

And we care about this fish lipped bimbo because?

lily

Wow, she looks stupid.

Linder

Man, when i saw her picture, i thougth, why'd they pull out that old picture of Roseanne Barr? Guess I'm just nuts, but still reminds me of her.

YouDontSay

GROSS!!! Kanye is disgusting and the thought of him and Kim is now making me sick. She is a zero.

KicksandGiggles

Oh Puh-leez, as sure as water is wet, they bumped uglies. And if they didn't, its Kim fault cause thats the image she proudly projects. They both need clorox baths!!!

Joe

Looks like Amber is looking to get another 15 minutes. I'm sure we will find out she is promoting something in a week or two.

dd

So that's why Reggie left her.

KenzieQ

Is Amber pregnant? She looks puffy & over dressed for her. Just listened to her new single... it's really bad, but not as bad as when Kim K. tried to sing. o_O

Joseph Diehl

I think its time for kartrashien to think positive. HIV positive. Maybe its time for a test kimmy you home wrecker?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Those look more like buffalo horns than devil horns.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments