Beyonce's Baby

Triggers Church Vandalism --

Blue Ivy Is 'SATAN'

1/11/2012 6:33 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Baptist Church sign: Beyonce baby is SatanBeyonce's new baby Blue Ivy Carter is the devil incarnate -- this according to some heartless vandal who defaced the sign in front of a North Carolina church yesterday ... writing, "Beyonce had her baby. Satan is on Earth."

The pastor at Beulah Hill Baptist Church in West End, NC tells TMZ, he discovered the vandalism yesterday after receiving numerous complaints from locals -- and removed it immediately.

The pastor insists, the church had nothing to do with the apocalyptic message ... it was simply the victim in a random act of mischief.

Blue -- Satan? No. Illuminati? ALMOST DEFINITELY.

update_bar
2:35 PM PT: The pastor did an interview with local news today denying the claims he made to TMZ -- but we assure you 100%, the pastor made the claims in question ... and we continue to stand by our story.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

The truth shall set you free

Thomas and Cookie (AKA j and A) sure are quiet now that they made accusations that are not true and people know who there are. I also understand members of a large church that they say holds a grudge against this pastor are asking who told that lie...should I tell?

Jane

It's far from hilarious. It's a reaction to new awareness of what's going on behind the music and general entertainment industry. I would've thought it was silly too a few months ago until I did some of my own research. It is a very serious matter and will progress more as time goes on. Whether you choose to disregard it or not. But before you wave it off as some dumb paranoia, do a little research and I promise you will be shocked at what you find, even if you choose not to believe it. Start by googling 'the music industry exposed'

Jackson

beyonce and jay z called there daughter Ivyblue... Ivy= Illuminati's Very Youngest. Blue= Born Living Under Evil. Spelt Backwards (Eulb Yvi) = Latin for "Lucifers Daughter"

Cream1one

Satan is a mythical character brought to life my your masters to insert fear in your heart. Fear is how your masters control you. We are 1, peace.

diamond

it is not true blue lvy is not satan it is just a baby so stop it everybody is acting dumb so tmz stop being messy

Christiana

Hey everyone! It's a color! And it is a plant (ivy)! People really, this child is a blessing and that is her name. You all need Jesus!!!!

janet

can we all start a web site called who is next .com . Why, because we are losing too many wonderful people to drugs. I preach to my kids about drugs and its effects. And here we have superstars who our kids look up to are doing it . If some of these superstars should just check themselves and say , am I next

EJOBEE PRECIOUS

WELL IT MAY BE TRUE DAT D CHILD IS A DEVIL INCARNATE.

zephania

hi beyonce how are you and the baby and jayz

joy

what this people are sayin is bull how can someone do this to another person's child and call her satan. i love miss B and this romous rediculous,peple must stop judging who make them judges

Roza Kersten

As the meter of fact I have been attacked wile I have been preying in the church of Christ. Satanic church attacked me and pull out everything from me and I sow Bionce eating it.
After with the some short time I get more bad and bad in the mirror and Bionce got my skin that Satanist still it from me and Bionce got younger and younger looking, more better voice , my body look, my lack, happiness, family life, and so on and on and on...

__________

Roza Kersten

As the meter of fact I have bee attacked wile I have been preying in the church of Christ. Satanic church attacked me and pull out everything from me and I so Bionce eating it.

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14