Casey Anthony's Lawyer

I QUIT!

1/11/2012 1:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0111_jose_casey_BN_01
Casey Anthony is on her own ... 'cause the attorney who got her off murder charges has decided to REMOVE HIMSELF from Anthony's legal team.

Anthony first hooked up with Jose Baez while she was in jail -- and heard other inmates raving about his work.

It's unclear why Baez tendered his resignation ... though it's rumored the two were having a falling out after Anthony's private video diaries surfaced online.

Story developing ...

Celebrities Suck

I bet he found out that the baby killer posted those videos herself and her gave up on helping her.

Celebrities Suck

I bet he found out that the baby killer posted those videos herself and he gave up on helping her.

URSilly

No one wants to support or be near this pathological liar Casey.

.....

Baez acted all along like he just wanted the attention and fame that this case would put his name out there.

....

Too bad he made such a bad name for himself too. I think he is a jerk and an unethical lawyer when I watched some of that court case, that is my opinion.

.....

Casey and Baez are lowlifes. Again, MY opinion I have a right to.

Lin

They had a falling out because pimp Baez wasn't able to get any big money deals for her,and she's really angry.It has nothing to do with her videos being put online.We ALL know Casey did this herself.Karma a b**** isn;t it Casey??

Josh

Doesn't matter Baez, you are still tainted for life you piece of friggen crap

noughsaid

I sincerely believe Casey reads all these TMZ post about herself and the comments...She is a SOCIOPATH. I could never comprehend the pure freaking evil that flows through her veins. I wonder if Caylee was looking up at you Casey when you killed her? Did you not think twice about dumping her body? I think you are vile, digusting, ugly but above all else I think you are a very scary criminal, you killed the one person who depended on you for her life. I hope you rot and I hope your miserable

URSilly

I hope there is a place in hell for lawyers who represent murderers, they add to the sin and explain it away with lies and manipulations. It's sick.

Sandy

I think he knows she released those videos and she is not worth anything anymore and said bye bye!!!!!

Miss Greta

Baez quit because casey's novelty wore off. He got what he wanted, and then got bored.

Julies

Casey Anthony is one of the most manipulative,narcissistic and creepy people on earth. That's saying a lot. Her inner dialogue justified killing her daughter somehow and she likes seeing herself as a victim. Its just so gross. I see bad karma finding her in 2012. Save the dog! Seriously.

Superman

He probably just found out that his mistress got another sugar daddy.

TMZ_Admin

Hit it and quit it.

Carl

If it is true the falling out is over leaked videos then it would all but kill the theory that they were leaked against her will. Otherwise he would have been defending her and going after the person that leaked them.

likeomg

Nancy Grace will be exploding like a Roman Candle tonight.

URSilly

Casey anthony is demonic and Baez gets off representing deviant behavior and feeding it.

They both are two very sick sick individuals.

Bottom of the bottom barrel.

I do not know how either of them sleep at night after their displayed deviance and evil.

They dance with the devil, and one day they will have to account for it all.

They both chose to ruin their images and show they are not good people. To the public, they told lie after lie to try to manipulate and deceive and hurt people.

Neither of them cared about the little girl Caylee. Neither of them have souls.