Kim Kardashian

Robert Is 100 PERCENT

Khloe's Biological Dad

1/11/2012 11:12 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0110_rob_khloe_grandmother_ex_labeled
Khloe Kardashian
's sister Kim is saying Robert Kardashian is WITHOUT A DOUBT Khloe's biological father ... and anyone who suggests otherwise is completely full of crap.

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... the family is fuming at Robert's ex-wives ... who both told the tabloids Robert privately revealed that Khloe was fathered by another man.

We're told, "It's totally untrue and the family is very hurt."

One source close to Kris Jenner tells us ... Khloe's mom isn't even fazed by the rumors because "it's so ridiculous, it's not even worth her time."

The family has been dealing with wild allegations about Khloe's biological dad for a while -- and even joked about it on their reality show -- but one family source is adamant, "She looks just like Robert's mother."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

bring back recent posts

....God Lord!!!!!!!!!!...what the heck ever happened to celebrity news????????....it has all but disappeared!!..

KnuckleDragger

It's obvious this girl went to school. The choices were 100% or 0%. Which is comical, because it's never any other percentage.

mebrat24

This website at one time was pretty good, now it is all about reality crap on tv, harvey needs to regroup. Get some new blood in there.

toto

Who dat is? Dat is my baby dad!!!

moe l.

So why is it the wookie child is 2 feet taller than her sisters and brothers and looks nothing like them??? I think 'the pool man' has the answer...

NoMo Lohans

simple.. dna test. the end.. when yo mamma is a whore like kris, bets are you might be wrong on who's yo daddy

brian

Wouldn't you cheat if you were married to Kris Jenner? I would smother her with a pillow while she was talking to me. I hate them all

barb

She doesn't look anything like Robert's mother

brian

Fallopia Lopez

N O B O D Y C A R E S.

hoonos

No...she looks like her mothers hairdresser! On her mom's video "I love my friends" the guy at 3:15 looks just like he could be Khloe's father. Kris has even said she's had the same hair dresser for over 30 years. Hmmm.....

bob

Hey Kim, keep your stupid mouth shut...how in the heck would you know? Well, I guess she's just trying to protect that good family name...yeah, sure. Oh, and the family source who said Khloe looks just like Robert's mother needs an eye exam.

Sarah

Who the hell cares? Am sick of seeing these whores on every website I go on. There the ones that probably payed those ex wife's to say all this so they can get some more attention and publicity this sick family will do anything to hang on to there last 15 mins. Notice how this story has just come out randomly, its obviously anyway that that man wasnt her father, she looks nothing like the other two and she has nothing about her features that say shes half Armenian, her slutty ass mother admitted to cheating on him so shes the result. Now TMZ stop reporting on these sluts

Keith

Sorry, the only resemblence I see is that of a fat pig.

BIG B

she is totally a real dash... just lookinto her eyes and u can see kris face...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments