Lindsay Lohan

Taxes Just Ain't My Bag, Baby

1/11/2012 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan blonde hair
Lindsay Lohan
had no idea she was so deeply in the hole to Uncle Sam ... because she THOUGHT she had accountants to take care of that crap for her ... sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... the I.R.S. hit Lohan with a big, fat tax lien, claiming she failed to fork over $93k in federal income taxes from 2009.

Now, sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ she was completely unaware of the problem. We're told Lindsay actually cleaned house recently and replaced most of her business team.

Our sources say Lindsay believes the debt was most likely lost in the shuffle, but the issue will be handled immediately.

Lohan SHOULD have the cash to get herself in the clear -- after all, she just hauled in close to a million bucks to get naked for Playboy.

1919 COMMENTS

Grandma Cracker

Sure looks like somebody is stuck on stupid, and for once it does not seem to be RC!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

GC
Me, V, and B were in 'chat' waiting for your little skinny butt, where were you? (ooh, I'm poet and didn't know it) LOL

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ok, that enough bitches. I know its you GC, Del, and Ellie G. giving me all those little red check marks. Now Stop!LMFAO

(Too much sarcams?)

Rogue Warrior

Here's what I want everyone to do as you're waking up taking your first quick read of TMZ of the morning. Do 20 pushups and during each one scream LINNOCENT, it WILL make you feel more ready for the day!

Truth

big bamboo

LINDSAY LOHAN don’t need no stinkin’ Golden Globe nomination to get her picture taken. On Wednesday the Weinstein Company hosted a pre-Globes party at the Chateau Marmont in L.A., and an insider says Lohan snuck in via the hotel’s back entrance. She then “made her way to the entrance for photo ops,” where the Weinstein firm’s Globe nominees, Jean Dujardin and Bérénice Bejo from “The Artist” and Kenneth Branagh and Michelle Williams from “My Week With Marilyn,” were being snapped. Bradley Cooper also showed.

big bamboo

start my day off with fried fish and grits or sausage and grits?
what would lindsay eat?eeewwwweeeww oh yuck

Vinsetta

Mr.Stupid. OK, it's only US Weekly but what's your take?

"For many in the industry it is simply a matter of time before the Tinseltown troublemaker all but completely disappears from the headlines.
Us Weekly's Noah Levy told Philly.com: 'The dream that [Miss Lohan] can be an A-list star like Amanda Seyfried is officially gone.'

Lindsay Lohan stars in ANOTHER advertising campaign (and this time it's a brand we've actually heard of)
By VICTORIA WELLMAN
Last updated at 12:23 PM on 15th January 2012
Comments (22)

With an acting career in the doldrums since her release from jail, Lindsay Lohan's attempt to restore her image by posing for fashion campaigns have so far continued to underwhelm.
Determined to prove that she is still a sought after celebrity endorsement, Hollywood's most notorious young actress has appeared recently in ads for little-known brands Philipp Plein and Jag Jeans.
But now the 25-year-old has been given a much-needed boost by popular British fashion label French Connection, which has used a photograph of Miss Lohan in an ad for its new fragrance, FCUK Friction.

Career boost? Popular British fashion label French Connection has used a steamy photograph of Lindsay Lohan in an ad for its latest fragrance, FCUK Friction
The steamy shot, which sees the actress frolic in bed with model Petey Wright, was taken by Yu Tsai, the photographer behind her famous Playboy cover at the end of last year.
But the picture was not originally taken with the FCUK Friction fragrance campaign in mind. The label bought the rights to the black-and-white shot after it ran as part of a photo story in Muse magazine in 2010.

More...
Lindsay Lohan's 'fears for her stick-thin model sister Ali'
Turning over (ANOTHER) new leaf? Lindsay Lohan works sultry sophistication at the Weinstein Awards Season party
The original editorial, inspired by the dramatic and debauched relationship between Kate Moss and Johnny Depp in the Nineties, featured Miss Lohan with Mr Wright and another model in a hotel room.
Speaking to the New York Post about the original shoot, Mr Tsai recalled: 'The three of them were very sensual and provocative, but Lindsay understands this piece was created not for any sensational value other than artistic integrity.

Image-building: The last campaign Miss Lohan appeared in was for Philipp Plein, which few, including the actress, had heard of before she posed for the shoot
'There was never a discussion about pushing the boundaries. She was totally comfortable with the nudity as long as it had artistic integrity.'
It seems Mr Tsai was so impressed with Miss Lohan in the shoots for Muse and Playboy that he secured the Jag Jeans campaign on her behalf.
Despite the fact that the photograph is old news, the sizzling new FCUK Friction campaign will no doubt keep Miss Lohan in the press if nothing else does.

Loyal fan: Miss Lohan starred in a campaign for Jag Jeans after working with photographer Yu Tsai
Regardless, rumours have been circulating that the Mean Girls actress is a possible candidate to play Elizabeth Taylor in a biopic about her relationship with Richard Burton for Lifetime.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2086367/Lindsay-Lohan-stars-French-Connection-ad-campaign-FCUK-Friction-fragrance.html#ixzz1jXTiRx9h

big bamboo

new threade Kate Minor.arrested for battery

ketjo

Lets see the ad will be lindsay and some guy get it on hot and sweaty in a bed....and the name of the perfume is Pcuk Friction........Oh yea ! I am going run right out and buy me some of that......fishhouse on a busy Friday night and sweatty body's .....UGH......I think I'm going be sick !!!!

Delmar

gc and others, serious question and maybe we'll take this over to the Kate Minor thread but if this woman is out of rehab and does something like this, is the rehab missing something, did she need to stay there longer or did she need some other treatment right after or before the rehab? This just looks bad. Someone like Kim Richards also looks shaky, I don't see how her staying in rehab for 30 days is enough time for her to work on herself.

ketjo

Delmar remember when perfume used to have names that appealled to your senses like White Musk or Evenin in Paris ,Obcession or Diamonds or my favorite I wear all the time is Celin Dion and Pure.....and I love Tatianna by Diane Frustenberg(?) and my daughters use to drive me bonkers with that Gloria by Gloria Vanderbilt........
Now the are just appealing to the younger buyers obsession with sex...Sex and more Sex personally I don't want to smell like sex..fishycathouse....is not my style

ilovegossip

What kind of perfume is this?

Both fragrances are available at fcukfriction.com and retail for $20-$75 depending on size

and checking on perfume sites, it's more like $18.00. It must be the equivalent of Charlie or Jean Nate

ketjo

So are me going to and occupy that majors story or are me going hang on to this old corpse for a while longer ? Don't think Harvey's ready to let this one go . but he soon need to anti up a new lohan one so he can build up for Tuesday perp walk coverage....
So whats it going be TMZ....we need to know...this bone is chewed completely up....Ok thanks kiddies

Ellie G

ILG, omg my sister use to wear charlie perfume when we were in our teens. I remember telling her she smelled like vomit. I hated the smell of that stuff. Of course the Windsong my mother wore was just as bad.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Ketjo
Not only is the 'bone' been picked clean, but we've chewed the bone, eatin it, swallowed it, and crapped it out already. I think they're may even be a new flower growing out of the crap used for fertilizer. LOL I'll mosey over to the new thread.

Previous 15 Comments | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments