« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hulk Hogan

I'M SHAVING MY MUSTACHE!!!

1/12/2012 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_hogan_video_launch_ex
It's the most famous mustache in the universe, but Hulk Hogan says he's finally ready to shave off his iconic facial hair -- FOR A MOVIE!!!

Hulk announced his plans to shatter the space-time continuum yesterday in Florida -- telling TMZ, "I'm getting ready to go on some auditions. I'm getting ready to shave my head and my mustache. So that should be scary ..."

Hulk also said he's all better after his dental surgery Tuesday night -- when doctors operated to remove a metal tack from his mouth ... and clean up the surrounding infection. Long story.

Hulk added, "Theme for the day is ... kids, take care of your teeth."

0112_hogan_moustache_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

James R. - Los Angeles

I thought the reason would have been that your daughter said it tickles too much when you continually kiss her.

leafsfan1977

Won't be the first time. He shaved the 'stache and cut his hair short when he filmed the god-awful "Santa With Musicles" in the 90's.

Ducktape Corkfeet

He needs to shave his head and stop wearing that bloody bandana too! Should have done it years ago.

Big D

It's about time, accept the fact that you are mostly bald. Now that Hulk is getting older he might was well accept that fact that Man-Boobs are in his future, ask Arnold.

Freddy

Sorry TMZ but the most famous mustache in the universe belongs to the greatest head coach ever Mike Ditka. BEARS!!!

your own luck

And I am brushing my teeth today. Who cares if he shaves.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

it gives his daughter a rash on the inside of her thighs when daddy goes south with the mouth..

Whitney

Nooooo, don't do it! I have loved you ever since i was a little girl! That mustache is your trademark!

There's a problem here

The guy is a total cartoon.

ShrinkWrap

He's grasping at straws to stay in the limelight.

Nick

He has shaved it off before. It was a wrestling gimmick where he was beat down and the heels shaved it off on live tv. It was right before his NWO days I think. Either way, I know it's been shaved off before....

Cheryl A.

Good, long mustaches are gross. I just can't imagine what gets stuck in there and God forbid he blows his nose. Just gross!!

ben

Go away, Hogan!

Sandra

I wasn't even aware of the existence of penny auctions until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can't imagine buying anything other than food or clothing anyplace else. My favorite is at ( http://tinyurl.com/TopBargains ) It took me a few days to figure out how to bid but now I am savings big bucks there. How they can sell iPads, Macbooks, HDTVs, Digital Cameras, Gaming Consoles, and more for steep discounts of 75%, 80%, or even 85% off retail price, I don't know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48. Why would I shop anyplace else

disinter

LOL, the fact that he has to go on auditions should tell you where his film career is.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments