Robert Kardashian

Speaks from Grave --

I'm Khloe's Dad

1/12/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_robert_khloe_BN_launch
Robert Kardashian swore that Khloe IS his biological daughter ... torpedoing claims by his ex-wives that Khloe was fathered by another man.

When Robert was seeking to have his 2nd marriage annulled from Jan Ashley in 1999, he submitted a declaration to the judge stating that the marriage did not work because Jan wanted to have his child ... but he did not.

In the declaration, Robert says, "I decided that since I already had four biological children, I did not wish to have any more."

Jan just told a tabloid that Robert had privately confessed to her he was NOT Khloe's biological dad -- but that seems to fly in the face of Robert's own declaration.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

pimpc

Really??!!!! Who the F cares???

Logan R

One way to find out and put all this to rest. I wonder how the Kardashians would look on Maury?

Mike44090

Just because he claims her as his chilld doesn't prove much. She can clear it up with a DNA test if she feels she has something to prove, I really don't care myself.

pat

Take a bloody DNA test and compare it to her slut sister.

I'm positive they won't match.

Yep I said that

This is just another publicity stunt from this family of no class trash. Every time they get get bad press they start up with nonsense like this to keep their names in the media. Hey Khoe if it isn't true why dignify it with a response? oh yes that's right then you wouldn't be getting any media attention

She's baaaack

He was an O.J. lover and she was a whore who admits to vucking around. That poor large girl could be anybody's

mrnl86

Who cares let him RIP... she has the last name its done.. so if she is or not its there situation to handle..... i Belive she is and i support her all the way

TJones

He would say anything since he did not want more children, besides how do we know what he said to his Wives bhind closed doors?

mebrat24

a lawyer would never lie

Jac

There's no denying that nose. If anything, her features resemble his most. Also, she has his color. Kourtney, Kim & Rob Jr. are much darker than both their father and mother. Maybe they are the ones that don't belong to him! :-/ Seriously though, this is ridiculous, leave the girl alone. She looks a lot like her mom.

maggie

all you have to do is look at the noses

allen

Im getting pretty tired of the daily TMZ kardashian a$$ kissing. Its very very obvious Harvey has a huge bias on any story Kardashian related. I don*****ch TMZ live anymore because of it. I stopped reading other gossip websites because of the constant Lady Gag a$$ kissing. TMZ may soon suffer the same fate.

Carrie

No one cares.

nachomama

My daughter's father passed away when she was young, and if anyone said something like that to her I would punch them in the face

jetfanglo

he also helped OJ go free.....yeah,he's a moral compass....believe everything he says.......yeah,riiiiiight

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments