Robert Kardashian

Speaks from Grave --

I'm Khloe's Dad

1/12/2012 8:18 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0112_robert_khloe_BN_launch
Robert Kardashian swore that Khloe IS his biological daughter ... torpedoing claims by his ex-wives that Khloe was fathered by another man.

When Robert was seeking to have his 2nd marriage annulled from Jan Ashley in 1999, he submitted a declaration to the judge stating that the marriage did not work because Jan wanted to have his child ... but he did not.

In the declaration, Robert says, "I decided that since I already had four biological children, I did not wish to have any more."

Jan just told a tabloid that Robert had privately confessed to her he was NOT Khloe's biological dad -- but that seems to fly in the face of Robert's own declaration.

Sloane

really sort of sad- and puzzling- that so many Americans love to build people up to the heights of fame and money
and then they almost seem to collectively participate in the "blood sport" of tearing them down
unfortunatley the Kardashian family is another example of that
those people should focus more on their own petty lives than the lives on another family- be it the Kardashians- the Brangelina clan or the next door neighbors!!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

People never lie to judges. Everything written on a piece of paper is true. Everything you read on the internet is true, too. Have a nice day!

janet

Enough with this. The Kardashians put this out themselves to try and spin around their rotten reputation. Probally going to use this again to boost ratings on that horrible show.

jane

He was a LAWYER. Of course he's not going to hang this kid out to dry. She in no way even resembles any of the other ones. She is huge. Even the kids with Jenner look like their 1/2 sisters. She brought this on herself when she made it a storyline on their show. I thought then you're right kid, you have a different father. Take a swab from Kim, Kourtney and Klohe and I bet her's is different than theirs.

itsnoise

Really??!!!! Who the F cares???

Whatif

In Kris Jenner book she said she had an affair and sex everywhere when she was 30. Then she said Robert found out but she didn't care. She was still having the affair. Khloe is 27 and Kris is now 57 going on 58. The math shows the truth!!!! Sorry Khloe but this Ryan dude may be your dad!

ModelRania

There’s only way one to put these rumors to rest: Khloe needs to make Kourtney, Robert and Kim Kardashian take a sibling DNA test to finally reveal the truth! http://bit.ly/KhloesDad

ModelRania

who cares

***WHO CARES*** So they just provided this to TMZ to try to prove she is his natural daughter and really this doesn't prove a damn thing. If he ADOPTED Klohe, he can LEGALLY claim he is her daughter. This paper has ZERO to do w/DNA!

Kris J is a liar, Kim is a liar ......This family is disgusting on ALL kinds of levels.

ummm?!

That legal paperwork really means nothing. Since he was married to Kris during the time Khloe was born, he can claim her to be his biological child. I don't doubt that's what Kris J. is using as a loophole/technicality.

Ceberasaurus

this kardashian drama is seriously annoying.

lizouttavegas

I dont particularily like or dislike the K's...but for anyone to say that in public about one of RK's kids, after his death, IS SHAMEFUL!!!!!!!!!!! is this for a payday? why would an old hag want to publically try to hurt Khloe? or anyone? I had an adopted father, (never knew till I was 18) and he was THE ONLY DAD I ever called daddy! even after I met my bio father, he was "Art", not my dad! and finding out was painful beyond measure! even w/the best step dad ever, it hurt! and I never told him for years I knew cause I knew it would upset him...he WANTED to be my dad..thats why he adopted me! so Khloe, screw that be-atch! you know who loved you! & Im betting it was Robert K.!

Dose Of Reality

Breaking news! The Just reveled that her father is.....

Frankenberry

betterdaysahead

Harvey....you are a lawyer you know that that statement in the divorce papers is "standard" he isn't getting into the facts there about Khloe its just standard legal paperwork. I still would love to find pics of the men Kris had affairs with so we can do our own "MauryPovich" comparisons. But if she isn't Roberts bio daughter who cares. Its just this family is on a sinking ship. Khloe is the coolest one anyway.

Jenfer

How about america leaves them alone. This is the same as internet bullying. The stars cant even get on the internet without seeing something written about them. Pathetic that people are paid to follow and gossip about normal people. They have money thats the only difference.