Chris Brown

I DRANK, But I Won't Drive!

1/13/2012 9:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011311_chris_brown_still

Chris Brown pulled a Kiefer Sutherland last night -- in a good way -- hooking himself up with a designated driver after a night of boozing in L.A.

Brown was leaving Roxbury nightclub in Hollywood when we brought up his kick-ass Lamborghini -- and he replied, "Thanks man ... I'm not driving it tonight, I had some drinks. I'm doing it responsibly."

Breezy wasn't kidding around -- dude got into the back of a waiting ride and was whisked away without incident.

Celebrity DUIs are so 2011.

Eric

Kiefer didn't drive either! He did the right thing... cut himself off and had a driver take him home. He needs to go Jack Bauer in TMZ's ass!

yessir

Let's give the woman beater a round of applause!

yessir

Keifer has two DUIs. I don't think TMZ should be using him as the model for responsible behavior.

Boomers

Well good for you. Now, go make other people get KFC and Newports for you you black turd.

JamesS89118

TY. It may seem silly, but every bit helps :) Peace

Answer

GOOD FOR YOU CHRIS! HE DEF GROWN UP! GLAD 2 C HE IS DOING O.K

BO HUNK

This douchebag is the KING of doucebags! Who ever buys this douchebags albums is also a douchebag! He should really be performing at a circus. What a waste of a human being.

AW

Say what you want about CB but he obviously understands something many celebs don't, Lohan, Hilton, Richie, Gibson, Locklear, etc.

You're too freaking rich not to have a driver on call.

Ashley

Good for you Chris! as for everyone who has brought up his 2009 domestic violence situation; everyone makes mistakes. It is after the fact what the person chooses to do in terms of accepting their wrong doing and growing from it to be a better human being. In my opinion hes come a long way, still has growing to do but shouldn't continually be put down for that situation.

Kev the Realist

He is still lying, batterer with anger management issues, a bad attiude and a feeling of entitlement. YOUR a dBag and an Ahole and always will be. My guess is the cameras were not there the punk would have driven himself drunk or not. He obviously thinks laws are for other less entitled people. Nice try LOSER

TLuV *U*

TATS THA WAY IT SHOULD BE ... DURRRRRRRR LOL ....

shirley

I'm wondering what he is offering that woman, "$700.00" for as he asks her and then follws up with, "hook me up".

Sin D

"duhh...I drive a Prius so the girl real close 2 me so i can beat her...cuz ya know...I am wimppy boy"

Chris Brown(little boym punk) 1-12-2012

sav

this boy (i say that cuz he is no man and never will be) is lower than the sewer that moves his sh*t out of his posh apartment. Chris Brown needs to date Brandy, then maybe he'll beat her ass for being a murderer, and maybe she'll kill him just riding in her passenger seat. Both will be let go with a warning.

Anissa

This website should be called hater.org for reals. Every comment on here i*****ing more than ever. YALL GOING TO HELL WITH ALL THAT HATE IN YOUR HEARTS! Just know hes not reading your unknown comments and you people just LOOOVEEE him. Yall are so adorable with your hate comments. Aw

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments