Paris Jackson

Following in MJ's Dance Steps

1/14/2012 9:00 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0113_paris_mj_Splash_GettyParis Jackson really is a chip off the old King of Pop.

In the middle of playing high school softball the 13-year-old outfielder broke out one of her late dad Michael Jackson's famous dance steps.

She's got the moves like Jackson.

i'm a lawyer!

is that really her? a better question what prompted her to start dancing in a softball game?

Jay W.

@duilama You should be cast as the newest member
of The Big Bang Theory. You're so f...ing brilliant!

Steinberg

Yup, looks nothing like jacko

Raejean

Yeah, let them grow up normally. They'll be having to fight their "relatives" for control of the estate soon enough.

LadyD

Paris is a beautiful teenager who seems to be enjoying her sport. Stop Hating!
FYI- There are middle schools that are 6th-8th grades and high schools that are 9th-12th grades, just depends.
Paris is Michael's daughter and her brothers are his sons, Michael's name is on their birth certificates, no one else.
----------------
@duilama and your followers:
You keep posting "malicious lies" about Michael. This makes you appear more and more ignorant. When you persist in posting this misinformation you are stating that the law officers and courts weren't qualified to do their trained jobs yet you and your followers are the trained pedophile finders..."NOT"!!!
We all know what the court decided in this case. Try posting facts instead of creating fiction. "YOU" can be a big help to the real victims of these crimes by not attacking the criminal justice system that is put in place to help us. Michael was never the salacious lies you labeled him to be. Michael is the reason that "I" love and believe in love today. He gave L.O.V.E. from his heart. What is in the "HEART" comes out.

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Johnny Lopez, get a real job!

Harvey Levin, realise that a legit news organisation, and you claim that TMZ is one, cannot operate on a five-day work week basis with a "janitor crew" posting pre-written filler crap on the weekends!

LadyD

@ duilama:
____________
Okay LadyD,

I am taking that you are a nice person, but you got to be aware there are wolves wearing sheep clothing out there.

I don't have any followers, but the world is full of people who share my same point of view. If I were accused of child molestation and I had $22 million bucks to spare, I would hire a team of the best lawyers to fight to my nails instead of giving it away to buy silence. You know why, because child molestation is the worst crime that could be accused of out of all the crimes. And I would be sure to stay away from children and let my action speak for myself instead sweat talking for publicity all the time.

Seriously, there are lot of gullible out. Ask yourself this, the Jacksons make millions by suing people, then how come they don't sue the media that published the molestation stories about MJ? So don't be ignorant and place your kind heart on people who need it and deserve it.
---------------
To the believers of rumors and lies, I understand. I am aware of the wolves you speak about, I'm constantly dealing with them and they have manipulated a lot of things in my life. The various forms of media can make or break a career. You have to choose your battles very wisely and know the ones you choose you will win. Michael was thrust into this battle and not by his own choosing. Michael was found innocent because a lie can only be carried so far. Michael's philanthropy started long before this court case began and continued long after it was over. Why waste money chasing rumors when it was wiser spent on making a life altering "MAN IN THE MIRROR" change. We all make choices but the intention and outcome or end result is what counts. Actions speak louder than words as Michael chose to do. His actions were from the "Heart", not reactions to lies.

LadyD

Thank You, Phantom for all the beautiful postings of Michael.

Lola

Those are not his biological children. Take a look at Michael Jackson before he had all the plastic surgery and skin lightening. There is absolutely NO resemblance to any of these three children. Nor is there any resemblance to any of his siblings or parents, striking the possibility of any family resemblance. Michael Jackson tried, through plastic surgery, to look like Diana Ross.

Fronk

I DID NOT KNOW DR. ARNOLD KLIEN COULD DO THIS !!
IF THE JACKSONS WANT TO BE IN THE HEADLINES GIVE THESE KIDS A DNA TEST !!

yvonne from uk

Missy
It's just a waste of time trying to educate people regarding mixed race children. In one reply to my previous post on here i was called a retard, mmm nice, this because i highlighted Slash and Mariah Cary as mixed race and the idiot poster stated they have curly hair whereas none of Michaels kids do, again they just don't get it. Are they saying that in mixed race families you cannot inherit either straight or curly hair,and Debbie Rowe has straight hair, hence why Prince and Paris have straight hair. I totally believe these are Michaels kids as you do and wish them all the best for a truly happy life, just wish they could be left alone.

MarieD1969

U can tell he raised them with a lot of love! That was his saying, "It's all for Love",,,god bless his Mom for taking over his responsibilities. I'm sure they miss their dad on a daily basis:(

TMZfan10000

C’mon is she REALLY going to go through life checking the “African American” box on all the forms she fills out?

jxtr

Leave the child alone. The papparazzi should not be following her.