Kate Major

Arrested for Battery

... Again

1/15/2012 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major mugshot
Kate Major -- on-agan/off-again girlfriend of Michael Lohan -- was arrested early this morning in Boca Raton, FL for battery and resisting arrest ... TMZ has learned.

We've learned Major was booked into jail at 3:10 AM. She is being held on charges of battery, battery against an officer, EMT, or firefighter, and resisting an officer with violence.

We don't know if Michael Lohan was involved in this one ... but we do know he's in Florida ... so place your bets. FYI ... there's a permanent restraining order in place prohibiting Michael from being near Kate.

Major was kicked off an airplane back in November and arrested for misdemeanor battery after getting into a scuffle with another passenger. No charges were filed.

She checked out of rehab just last week.

update_bar
Major was released at 12:19 PM. She was ordered to complete a mental health/drug evaulation and bring it back to the court in 48 hours to assist in helping the court decide how to proceed with the case against her.

See also

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kar

What a loser!

Shawn

sounds like sum more rehab anger management celebrity ****!

Firefly

OK, she needs press and since Michael isn't around she's taking on the Police, the Firemen, and the EMT's. Oh well at least after the Firemen hose her down and the police knock a little sence into her then the EMT's can take her to the hospital so that they can fix her up and start she can start all over again. LOL

Firefly

Wash rinse repeat!

Stevie B

What does this woman do for a living? I mean partying, living in southern Florida, traveling First Class coast to coast. What does this woman do except get into trouble. She has as much talent as the Kardashian women.

writenow

Separate from torpedoing her own career, Kate Major is in serious need of psychological help. Her drinking highlights that. A 30 day spin dry won't help. Where is her family? Also, in addition to the many problems she continues exhibiting, too numerous to mention, is that of Battered Women's syndrome. Much like the wife of San Francisco's top sheriff, recently arrested for slamming her around, who is currently defending him. Classic example. Details, here. San Francisco, LA, and San Diego are three tops cities for women to get killed...as well as media not reporting why. (Although, Florida's not exactly a walk in the park, either).

big bamboo

I hit you back
You gave a kick
I gave a slap
You smashed a plate
Over my head
Then I set fire to our bed

My black eye casts no shadow
Your red eye sees no pain
Your slaps don't stick
Your kicks don't hit
So we remain the same
Blood sticks, sweat drips
Break the lock if it don't fit
A kick in the teeth is good for some
A kiss with a fist is better than none
A-woah a kiss with a fist is better than none

Broke your jaw once before
Spilt your blood upon the floor
You broke my leg in return
So let's sit back and watch the bed burn
Well love sticks sweat drips
Break the lock if it don't fit
A kick in the teeth is good for some
A kiss with a fist is better than none
A-woah a kiss woth a fist is better than none

------------
the kate major michael lohan theme song

Cathy

Stupid trashy bimbo!

URSilly

sick individual

URSilly

I'm sure her parents are so proud.

(eye-roll)

AntiSocialForum.com

What a piece of human garbage.

ketjo

Who you goina blame now sweetie Micheal is still locked away .....For fights you started in the first place...

Now lets sit back and watch TMZ spin this into a Lohan issue !

Grandma Cracker

So hummmm, I'll take a wild guess here and say what did she do? Get wasted and show up at Milo's rehab? Leave him alone Kate, he is trying to do the right thing.

RonBurgundy

Rehab is for quitters.

Kate Major is a train wreck.

She looks like Rehab worked well for her, betcha he has a disease - Fugly syndrome maybe?

Drug addiction in NOT a disease, cancer is.
Drug addiction is a weakness.

...if it is a disease then it is singlehandedly
the easist to one to cure, and I am a doctor for precribing the STOP medicine, free of charge.

karen darvin

You above me with the comment, addiction is a disease and recognized as such despite your opinion

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments