Eve

Ready to Ryde with DMX Again

1/16/2012 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With DMX out of prison ... the Ruff Ryders WILL roll again ... this according to the former 1st Lady of the rap crew, Eve.

The Grammy Winner was leaving La Guardia airport in NY this weekend when we asked about the status of her old ground breaking crew that included X, The LOX, Swizz Beatz, Drag-On and others.

Eve told us she hasn't spoken with X since he became a free man ... but insists, "I'm sure you'll see Ruff Ryders back together."

She's probably right -- X is blowing up again ... in part, due to the positive response he's been getting from recent live performances.

Ryde or die.

OBAMA CLAUS

awesome i'm first

give me a freakin break

LMAO. Grow up Eve. One thing I did when I got older was I quit listening to Rap. So to me, it's even more sad when you keep trying to rap well in to your 30's. Rap is high school crap. TalentLESS high school crap.

Ozzie X

yawn

Ozzie X

TMZ would post a video of a family of ducks getting run over. They are desperate when news is slow.

Ozzie X

How bout posting how much Dr. Pepper is paying you for the adverts?

pandora

Wow, I forgot all about her. She was the it girl for a minute. Maybe, just maybe if I wish real hard one day I will say oh yeah I remember Rihanna

Trevis Miho

@give me a freakin break:
I can guarentee the "Rap" you listened to in high school WAS the kinda "crap" people grow out of. Other than that, that's some dumb sh*t to be typing. Just have your nostalgic moments with your "Baby Got Back", and "Ice Ice Baby", and be happy.

big al

Unfortunately for Eve & thhe rest of the Ruff Ryders that time has passed. They're all too old & washed up. Eve started doing her show & got too big for her old crew only to realize with the cancellation of said show that nobody cares. Not to mention the foolish follow up albums. Give it up, loser. You have absolutely zero street cred. Sad but true.

zzzzz

i like her jacket i have the same one :D

Liss

Ok... I've given TMZ the benefit of the doubt for FAR too long now-
I'm removing them from my list of
sites to check' as they offer NOTHING but b.s. on REALITY nobodies, thug rappers, and sheer crap. buh-bye....