Lindsay Lohan

I'm Signing On

To Become Liz Taylor

1/17/2012 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and Elizabeth Taylor
Lindsay Lohan
is ready to sign on to play Liz Taylor, and she's going to complete her community service faster than required to clear the decks for shooting the flick.

Lindsay -- who will appear in court at 10 AM PT for her probation progress hearing -- is in the final stages of negotiating the deal -- this according to sources very close to the actress/perpetual defendant. We're told the plan is to sign the deal early next week.

And we're told ... Lindsay is actually getting more scripts than she's received in years -- apparently producers have noticed she's finally showing some maturity.

As for today ... as we first reported Lindsay has completed the required morgue work  and psychotherapy sessions. If all goes well, she'll be off probation at the end of March.

0117_remembering_elizabeth_taylor_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Be a little inappropriate~

Lmfaooo it's a lifetime movie, love how you left that one little fact out.

Phreaky

What a disgrace. I will never watch anything this piece of trash participates in. Good luck getting insurance. SHE'S STILL DOING COKE.

Phreaky

"Move that cone, I'm Lindsay Lohan"

moribundman

If Lohan were able to act, and if she were bearing any resemblance to Liz Taylor, she could portray the over 50-year-old Liz Taylor without any makeup.

Vinsetta

Lindsay Lohan 3704 up, 444 down
The female who goes from beginning a ******* SEX SYMBOL to looking like the whore that walks around my block sucking **** for coke.

"Damn I didnt know Lindsay Lohan works your block too."

I love Urban Dictionary. Please, more scripts than ever. Must the the one's she was mulling through walking through LAX. The E! version of this story is much more accurate. This has the typical Lohan spin. Is she even cleared by the Canada government to enter the place? Canada has more stringent rules for criminals. Anyhow, can't wait to see the reviews. I won't be watching. As a matter of fact I get the Nielson TV and radio surveys all the time. Let's hope I get one for that week and jot down I was watching OWN which is on life support.

Skeptical

I wonder who they are going to hire to dub over her cracky smoker's voice. It's also going to cost a lot to hire Rick Baker to create the special effects make-up/latex face mask that will be required to get her to look anything like the beautiful Liz Taylor.

..and even then.. it's gonna suck some serious c*ck.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

A drunk playing a drunk's life in a movie...what a stretch!

AnnieSH

Although I have always been supportive of Lindsay, I really am finding this hard to believe. With all of her troubles and the fact she hasn't acted in years, how was it that she got the role - out of all other actresses out there? I'm not saying she couldn't do it or that she's a bad actress, but Liz Taylor? THE Liz Taylor?

openyun

Lindsay is a very talented actress and I can see her playing Elizabeth Taylor. So happy that she is trying to get herself back on the right path. Lindsay is too talented to keep messing up her life by not taking care of business. I am so glad that she is getting her act together. Keep pushing forward Lindsay!

Maileeann

Why do you guys at TMZ keep letting these spammers post over and over again? It really is a pain.

Nikki

Oh Dina is so funny, considering reports came out yesterday afternoon that Megan Fox is also in the running for this part.
We all know how the Lohans roll, and how the lie and put BS out there before it even happens.

Who would you rather: Megan Fox or Lindsay?

I almost wet myself on this one. Now thats a LIE!

Kathy

Poor Liz is probably turing over in her grave. To have a drunken piece of **** playing her. She was more respected in Hollywood.

ExtraKetchup

Lindsay must be high on something again. This will never, ever happen.

Nikki

Lindsay Lohan, Look Out: Megan Fox Also in Talks to Play Elizabeth Taylor http://eonli.ne/yjIX1N

Skeptical

Read between the lines, people. It says "READY to sign".. not ASKED to sign. Huge difference, especially since there are rumors of other much more suitable actresses considering the role (Megan Fox, for instance).

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments