Pic of Human Head

For Sale

1/18/2012 11:39 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hollywood crime scene where human head was foundThe human head that was found in a Hollywood park Tuesday was photographed by a passerby ... and guess what -- the photo is being shopped around.

We've seen the pic -- no, we're not buying it.  But it appears to be a male's head with the hair still intact.  There's a lot of blood at the base and it does not look like it was cleanly cut off.

The skin is very red and there is some decomposition.

The head is laying on a bed of leaves, with several leaves covering a portion of the face.

The dog walker who found the head didn't have a phone to call the cops, so she asked a guy walking by if she could use his phone.  After he obliged, he took a pic of the head.

Cops are investigating.

O_o

pic of a severed head........pic of travis barker's penis...well, i just can't make up my mind! wait, which one is free again?

Silverado Mom

I thought you guys were about celebrity news, not local news.

Denver

And if you are quiet and listen very carefully, the frogs are saying "Icabod"...

anabanana

I commend you for not showing the picture. So then was the detailed description necessary? I say no!

DR SICK

What a bunch of self righteous indignant turd comments from the Moral Majority. Bunch of *******s.

JimmyCrapCorn

I love it when TMZ pretends they have ethics. If it was Lohan's head, you'd show it.

SURFCOWBOY

LA guys are such DOUCHE BAGS. This is by no means surprising. Everyone is out for themselves, to make a buck and this STUPID PUS*SY DOUCHE BAG should be beheaded for taking advantage of someones death like that. What a low life. I want to meet this prick so I can beat the living crap out of him until no one, not even his mother recognizes him!

FutureTMZemployee13

What kind of sick world are we living in???

Regina

OMG. Just when I think mankind can't get any sicker or nastier or anymore disgusting. Why would anyone want to do that? I have no words for this.

jb

Ill pay $10.00 for the pic

tellmeaboutit

Actually, I'm surprised that it wasn't a tmz slacker that took the pic. But thanks for giving us a disgusting description of it. I'm sure his/her survivors will appreciate it.

patricia murray

geeez after that description ya should of just posted the pic lol

AQ

The police should arrest him. Taking a pic is one thing if you are thinking you may be helping the police by taking it before they get there. It's a whole other thing to take it to sell it. Wonder if he may be the real killer.... just saying. The police might want to really make his life uncomfortable for awhile.

i'm a lawyer!

completely classless but sadly not surprising.

And thats the truth

I just read the story on Yahoo. Apparently feet and hands were found as well. The person(s) that did this are sick puppies.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments