Travis Barker

Stop Showing My Penis ...

Or Else!

1/18/2012 11:13 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Travis Barker
Travis Barker's lawyers have just fired off a cease and desist letter to MediaTakeOut for posting naked pics of the drummer.

Sources close to Travis tell us the photos are more than 5 years old and were "private and never intended for public viewing or to be seen by anyone else."

We're told Barker has hired Evan Spiegel of the law firm of Lavely and Singer, who just sent the cease and desist letter to the website claiming  the pics are an "unauthorized use of private photos."

Georgia

It was super huge nothing at all to be ashamed of. Its a pity he had it taken off

kay

The website gave him the benefit of the doubt saying he had a big penis when really its not big at all. If anything he should be grateful.

tshirtwoman

He's saying don't look at my penis but he's really saying look at my penis.

bunny

Is that website for real or does somebody just pull rumors out of their as* all day?

JimmydeansausageCo.

Still has that oxy'd glazed out look...

Regina

Who in the world would actually WANT to see his penis???. He looks like a crack addict. And all those tattoos are disgusting. There is nothing remotely appealing about him. How exactly do you make a mistake and accidentally tweet pictures of your privates to people???? Did his thumb hit a wrong button and OOPS there went the picture.
I work as a home health aide, I see people's privates all the time, and it holds no fascination or mystery anymore. Like that chick from 90210 tweeting pictures of her boobs. PULEEEEEZE. I am getting really sick and tired of "celebrities" and I use that word very loosely emailing, texting, tweeting, taking pictures of their crotches and boobs and think we would like that or make us like them better.It doesn't. For me, it is just low class and trashy, no matter what explanation they come up with.

tmzreader

I saw the pics, clicked because MTO didn't state which celebrity it was.....the pics are so disgusting!!!!! His body is gross!!!

tellmeaboutit

Damn, I'll vote for that. The last thing I want to see is that ugly tool's ugly tool! Barf.

cogboy

well, it's no peanut and it's devoid of any tats (might wanna ink in some pubes, though) that said, if they were not meant to be seen by anyone else, why didn't mister shy just look down? and that "don't look where i'm pointing" lawsuit? yeah right! didja get off, travis? good. next....

Shaun

Mines bigger. Any ladies want proof, email me shaun_267@yahoo.com

ShortyGirly

Ok well I saw it and WOW. What's with the drummers having these massive units? Him and Tommy Lee OMG. Also, if you're going to take pix of it you should be prepared for the world to see it. It's a big duh. I am still super impressed cause he doesn't look like he'd be packing that.

BeSerious

If you don't want someone to see your goods, don't take the picture. Really.

Erik

Saw the pics. There's a hole for a PA in his ****.

UPYOURS

Yes stop showing his pecker. I don't want to see it, sure a lot out there don't want to see it, cease and desist, LOL. That's going to work, NOT.

yesplease

it is huge i saw it this morning