TMZ Live

'Idol' Without Ryan Seacrest

Crazy Enough to Work?

1/19/2012 11:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

011912_tmzlive2

Ryan Seacrest is a wanted man at "Today" and "American Idol" -- but since he probably can't do both, we're wondering ... could 'Idol' could survive without ole frosty tips? Some people think so ... but you gotta hear who they'd put in his place!

Plus, hat policy in Congress?? Believe it or not some of your elected reps are actually wasting time on this! And tattooing your lover's name on your body -- romantic or stupid? Put us down for ... stupid.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Silly hat loving congresswoman Frederica Wilson says it's sexist that woman can't wear hats on the floor ... so the question ... why is Congress wasting it's time on this issue???
(12:00) Sad breaking news, freestyle skier Sarah Burke died.
(15:22) Ryan Seacrest has a guardian angel watching over his back account -- "Idol" mega-producer Nigel Lithgoe.
(17:00) Seacrest -- future "Today" show anchor?
(19:10) "Idol's" other host ... Brian Dunkleman ... is bigger, and more shirtless than ever now.
(20:10) The big question -- could "Idol" survive without Ryan?
(31:01) Should Jay-Z have stayed at home with his kid last night? Naturally, Raquel comes out swinging.
(41:30) Mike takes a stand -- defending getting tattoos of loves ones ... everyone else ... not so much.
(49:20) Twitter submissions from brave, brave people who've gotten tats of their significant others.

stu

Of course Nigel will expect boy toy favors from Ryan. Nigel should donate tat $ to charity.
Ryan is nothing more than a stain on AI!

UPYOURS

NO, I wouldn't watch American Idol, with or without Seacrest. Seacrest sucks, but so does American Idol.

Pete

What a joke. ICFCL

JR

Ryan Seacrest is replaceable. It's time for him to see the other side of the mountain.

anony

I wouldn't watch American Idol if you put a gun to my head.

Dina Lohan

if they offer it to my very talented lindsay, we might consider it... after all, my beautiful lindsay is THE american idol

Simone

J-lo's presence is the main reason I have no interest in watching AI, although I think Ryan is replaceable too. Maybe the ratings were higher for AI, but X-factor was SO much better. It'll be interesting to see how this year goes in terms of ratings for both shows.

debbiedoesnothing

Ryan Seacrest is awful. AI would be better without him.

Mumra the Ever Living

Since I never wasted my time watching the show with him on it, I doubt I'll watch it if and when he leaves.

Cheryl A.

I don't watch ANYTHING with Seacrest in it. What a dirtbag.

John the Lawyer

Who. cares. THere. Are. Bigger. Issues. To. Deal. With

CiaraTG

nobody cares about who's hosting. F*ck Ryan Seacrest.

JiLL1

AI survived without Simon who was much more "valuable" .

kim

NO but I guess I don't TUNE IN NOW anyways... lol...

Just Reading

Well, since you asked....I don't normally watch American Idol...at least not in recent years. If/when I do, whether Seacrest is there or not hardly matters. The show is about the talent AND the judges. Who announces each set, the guests or commercial breaks hardly matters.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments