Robin Thicke

I'd Love to Do a Duet

with President Obama!

1/21/2012 5:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0121_robin_thicke
Count Robin Thicke among those who think President Barack Obama killed it when he sung Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" ... in fact, Robin told our photog last night he'd jump at the chance to sing alongside the Prez.

Obama dropped a few notes of the classic song (see below) during an event Thursday night. TMZ spoke with Al Green, who was in attendance, and he called Obama's singing "terrific."

Al Sharpton took it a step further yesterday, when he told our photog he thought Barack's singing would be good for re-election.

Maybe Al could be his running mate.

LMFAO

And i would like a good President who doesn't lie!

Jamelia Potter

Twitter was blowing up when the footage of Obama singing the Al Green's classic was released. I too jumped to see what all the buzz was about. I don't now about Robin Thicke and Obama dung a duet, but the thought was pretty cool.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Of course he would...it would help his fake sad R&B career.

Truth

Just add it to the list of things Obama is overrated about.

jason

LOL..oh the lack of intelligence on this blog is mind-numbing. One of you dimwits claims Obama wrecked this country and yet another is blaming gas prices on the man! And it gets better. Another dip sh** is still on the birther thing. And I thought most of the idiots gathered on Youtube.

Jah36

Why would he want to do that. B.O. is a token n*gg*r president that the American people (the more ignorant population) decided to give a chance. He failed. Bush may have run this country into a ditch, but this piece of crap ran it off the cliff. He is a socialist and despises the historical America that has been a great nation. His singing is garbage too.

Josh

I can't even stand looking at Obama. He is so un-presidential it is not even funny. He has turned America into the joke of the world.

Kathy

To bad the song did not do in the president. To all those who think he is great, you are a bunch of mother ****ibng *******s. Just like he is.

bluzzone

He should start learning to singing the Blues. After all, he is going to need a new career soon. One Term President.

Meta

Okay that’s it! I have read all the idiot comments about Obama's singing from all you haters. Funny how all the haters didn’t have all this negativity when Bush did his stupid no rhythm dance moves. He may not be the best President but he can sing. For all you dreamers wake up people and get a clue we won’t see cheaper gas prices if the rest of these idiots that running get in office either. Is this the best you guys got? How can you not see their even bigger idiots then Bush? Who knows maybe all together they can find those WMD’s (Not!!) They couldn’t find Osama Bin Hiding could they? :)

growup

wow. He's got a great voice! I don't agree with his politics but the guy can sing!

Meta

modern hippy

Lol if bush stayed in office two terms I'm sure Obama will definately get reelected. I mean seriously look at the idiots he's running against. I love the way you guys talk a bunch of ****, how about you run for president and see the pressures people are under trying to run an entire country. Especially with the deficit were in at the moment. Hmm maybe we should elect Sarah plain as president would that make you bastards happy. Sure it wasn't the best presidential term but it was a hell of a lot better than the last 8 years with that retard bush running the country. My special Ed cousin could have done a better job than bush

Jo

SUNG???? SANG not sung. Seriously, Harvey, you want your site to be a cut above the rest, then make sure they use proper, standard English. I sing. I sang. I have sung.

bguzman81