Jennifer Aniston

Buys SICKEST Mansion Ever!!!

1/24/2012 12:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0124_aniston_crib_launch_EX_v2Jennifer Aniston is about to become the proud owner of an estate you will never be able to afford ... TMZ has learned.

Sources tells us ... Jennifer has purchased an 8,500 square foot mansion in Bel Air. The asking price was $24 million, but we're told Jennifer got it for a bargain -- only $21 mil.

The Mid Century house has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms and unobstructed city and ocean views. The estate is just shy of 2 acres ... and in Bel Air, that's HUGE. And get this ... it even has a vineyard!

Jennifer's realtor is Jade Mills from Coldwell Banker in Bev Hills. Mills is having a good month. She repped Avril Lavigne, who sold her $8.5 million mansion to L.A. Clippers star Chris Paul last week.

We're told Jennifer will officially get the title to her new pad tomorrow.

Carolyn Martin

I would be happy with a $24,000 HOME...THIS REMINDS ME OF WHAT FORREST GUMP SAID, "THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH MONEY A PERSON NEEDS THE REST IS TO SHOW OFF. I know she works hard for a living but so do I. I just can't get a lucky break to save my life.

slouchy

gee, single gal with all that space. nothing to add to the feeling of being unwed and probably being barren.

Sonja

Whatever helps fill those lonely nights I guess...

MmePopova

Aw poor Jen..rambling around that big house all by herself. I do wish her current boyfriend would stop using a rubber so she can fill at least one other bedroom before he dumps her A$$.

nof

A rare Hollywood Starlet of the Highest Order:

Who's done Everything_Right.

Try that sometime if ye think it's easy ...

nof

nof p.s.

I doubt Jennifer Aniston wanted this news/sale released.

- This sounds like something that more benefits.

Her real-estate agent.

D-INCARNATION

First order of buisness, paint that stupid red door!!!!!

PatinNJ

Yeah but that ****ed up chin.......

Truth

AND IT'S MORTGAGED TO THE HILT... SO IT AINT ALL THAT. EXPECT FORECLOSURE AND BANKRUPTCY DOCS WITHIN 2-3 YRS. #TRUTH!!

Marilyn

She's trying to buy the new boyfriend as there was nothing at all wrong with her last house I saw pix of.

Fallopia Lopez

I'd say she paid for the lot, and too much at that. The place is barely 'sick', and CERTAINLY not the sickest EVER. If she had $21M to spend and ended up with that, I pity her taste.

janet

Looks like an office building rather than a home. I will never understand (other than they can) need that much room for 1 person. The uglier the more expensive?

Big, cold and empty. Must be a status thing.

Janie

Dear TMZ,

State she bought a lovely new home. The use of the word "sickest" is banal, beyond belief. Get with it.

Superman

Several spacious rooms, a big yard, balconies, and a somewhat nice view. She could get a lot more for $21 million if she moved out of California. Her illegal Mexican workers will have a lot of maintenance on that yard.

YouDontSay

I honestly don't like it. Too sterile. I thought she was a more down to earth person.