'Fear Factor'

Donkey Semen

Makes NBC Execs Hot

1/27/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donkey Semen and urine on fear factor
"Fear Factor" producers' plans to serve fresh glasses of donkey semen to contestants on the next episode had NBC execs so concerned ... they gave serious thought to killing the stunt, TMZ has learned.

Sources involved in the production tell us the stomach-churning stunt was shot last summer -- but NBC honchos were having a tough time swallowing this one as the air date approached.

We're told the challenge involved teams of twins drinking the full glass of donkey semen -- with a glass of urine thrown in for good measure. Contestants had to drain both glasses in order to move on to the next round.

Our sources say NBC execs had multiple pow-wows in the months after the stunt was shot ... but eventually gave FF producers the thumbs up.

Calls to NBC were not immediately returned.

The episode airs this coming Monday -- and yes, we're told multiple contestants actually do (gulp) drink up.

So that's what they mean by donkey punch.

Related Videos

Stunts Gone Wrong

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PokerStar

Spot the ho will be easy, she will be guzzling that chit.

Hello is anybody in there?

Ew WTF!?

Jay W.

Don't tell Ma & Pa, but my sister drinks it all the time.

...UH gic gic gic

Fat Mike

No wonder the Muslims hate us.
Makes me be ashamed to be a human being.

LMN

"Donkey Semen and Bull Testicles"....Nice headlines. One right after the other. Slow news day????

Chad

Wow. I wasn't expecting this. But since they filmed it, they might as well air it. I love Fear Factor.

kirk

is the end of the world near?? i hope so.

Deb

OK. That does it. I'm out of here. The stories here have gone so far downhill that I am at my limit to what my stomach can handle. It was nice knowing you TMZ.

kirk

there are no balls joe rogen wont suck or no load he will not swallow to stay relevant. a shameless hack that ruins every ufc show he's in.

ohboy

this is what Joe Rogan was talking about a while back. He did an interview and said there was an episode NBC didn't give a green light to and now a few weeks later, it seems they have changed their mind. I could be wrong, but this HAS to be what he was talking about.

BW

That is FU**IN SICK, what is the world comming too.

Christine

There is NO way I would do that for $50,000!!!! What is wrong with these people?? Can $50,000 buy you self-respect? I think not.

Howard

How much is NBC paying you to run this story?

URSilly

Ok, THIS is just wrong on so many levels!! How could NBC executives EVER go along with promoting something on the line of "beastiology"?
......

SICK!!!!
........

I hope the animal activists and religious rights activists jump all over this as well as that Parental Group.

How could they ever think this is something that is okay to drink, air or even promote on this show? Whomever came up with this idea is sick in the head!!

livereater

this isn't news... lindsay lohan drinks a pint of donkey jiz daily.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments