'Fear Factor'

Donkey Semen

Makes NBC Execs Hot

1/27/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donkey Semen and urine on fear factor
"Fear Factor" producers' plans to serve fresh glasses of donkey semen to contestants on the next episode had NBC execs so concerned ... they gave serious thought to killing the stunt, TMZ has learned.

Sources involved in the production tell us the stomach-churning stunt was shot last summer -- but NBC honchos were having a tough time swallowing this one as the air date approached.

We're told the challenge involved teams of twins drinking the full glass of donkey semen -- with a glass of urine thrown in for good measure. Contestants had to drain both glasses in order to move on to the next round.

Our sources say NBC execs had multiple pow-wows in the months after the stunt was shot ... but eventually gave FF producers the thumbs up.

Calls to NBC were not immediately returned.

The episode airs this coming Monday -- and yes, we're told multiple contestants actually do (gulp) drink up.

So that's what they mean by donkey punch.

Related Videos

Stunts Gone Wrong

onelove627

Hope the NBC execs read this.......I'm done watching their s*it shows. This is ridiculous. What happened to us?

Eric

WTF Chris Pontius took a sip of horse semen on jackass 2 and threw up and made everyone around him throw up. If you completed this stunt you're insane.

steveo

damn... I wanna date the girl who swallows this ... she's a keeper! :)

Seldombinlaid

It's no wonder I don't watch this show. How discusting, and embaressing. I'd be ashamed if other countries were watching this.

Like Mother Like Daughter

You are raping innocent minds, NBC. How dare you lead minds astray like this. No wonder the USA is condsidered the whore of the world and has lost respect. Once you do this you can't go back. Stand up for innocence and all of God's creations

Like Mother Like Daughter

You are raping innocent minds, NBC. How dare you lead minds astray like this. No wonder the USA is condsidered the whore of the world and has lost respect. Stand up for innocence and all of God's creations

Joe E in the IE

NBC: No Bloody Class

Vomit

I would drop out if they even only asked me to collect the stuff.

BS Detector

I should be glad to see the producers take on the challenge of making the Republican Debates worth watching.

Of course I suppose that an Elephant would be more appropriate than a Donkey.

Major Johnson

Heck, $50,000 buys a lot of mouthwash.

I bet you guys love it when your girl does this for you, and I'll also bet you won't kiss her after.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

Just goes to show how ridiculously stupid our society is becoming. Hopefully the stunt after this one on the show was putting a loaded gun to their heads and pulling the trigger.

Jill Conway

I'm seriously sick to my stomach right now just reading this. This is beyond disgusting. I CANNOT believe what some people consider entertainment. You can't say the F word on TV, but it's okay to guzzle donkey ***...for money no less. I agree with other postings here...no wonder the rest of the world hates us. Our society is totally f'd.

grikdog

One more reason not to watch this show. eeech!

JDUB

What's next, feces?

sem

That's just wrong. So wrong.