'Fear Factor'

Donkey Semen

Makes NBC Execs Hot

1/27/2012 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Donkey Semen and urine on fear factor
"Fear Factor" producers' plans to serve fresh glasses of donkey semen to contestants on the next episode had NBC execs so concerned ... they gave serious thought to killing the stunt, TMZ has learned.

Sources involved in the production tell us the stomach-churning stunt was shot last summer -- but NBC honchos were having a tough time swallowing this one as the air date approached.

We're told the challenge involved teams of twins drinking the full glass of donkey semen -- with a glass of urine thrown in for good measure. Contestants had to drain both glasses in order to move on to the next round.

Our sources say NBC execs had multiple pow-wows in the months after the stunt was shot ... but eventually gave FF producers the thumbs up.

Calls to NBC were not immediately returned.

The episode airs this coming Monday -- and yes, we're told multiple contestants actually do (gulp) drink up.

So that's what they mean by donkey punch.

Related Videos

Stunts Gone Wrong

Josh

This is the kind of crap that ultra liberals such as Obama would condone. It is purely sickening.

SGF

If he hasn't already I'm sure the founder of NBC is rolling over in his grave now. I can't believe they even allowed such a thing to be taped. NBC you disgust me.

Lauri

I don't need to see that. Won't be watching.

loungecat

Junior high school boys writing for NBC as usual & the TMZ boys thinking it's funny.. this is beyond disgusting, what it the matter with everyone??

Greg Hawkins

Has this Network lost it's frikkin mind? What is wrong with these degenerates?

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

A lot of people always tell me that NBC "sucks donkey balls" nowadays. I guess they're not that far off, are they? Literally.

Angel Rose

Had "Fear factor" not been in the title of the article I would have thought they were talking about the Kardashians again.

SlayerSolo

Next on the Factor? How about bare-backing a ladyboy from downtown Phuket? Now THAT would be a Fear Factor for the ages...

Bird

And THAT would be the line for me..No amount of money could make me drink donkey piss and *** period, let alone on national television. Ugh. Makes me gag just thinking about it.

i said lesbians...

"NBC honchos were having a tough time swallowing this one " ROFLLOLLMAO AHAHAHAHA

IceGypsy

And people find this entertaining? WTF would they air something like that? Better yet who's dumb enough to do that.
Think I'll stick to reruns of That 70s show or something lol

btruth

If you've ever wondered what a sheeple zombie debt slave money whore looks like, not only watch this show, but look in a mirror. Chances are, you live for nothing other than fiat illusion banking mafia usury notes. A.K.A. federal reserve notes. Welcome to the USSA comrades!

AJ

WHATEVER! THEY think WE are INFIDELS? THEY cut off our heads.... WE drink DONKEY ***... We're really lookin like crazy bastards here!

senator_kang

If it was fear factor in reality, it would be sane things that regular people fear. There's no reason to fear drinking donkey ****, because no one in their right mind would ever have to do that. It should be called "Whore Factor." These people will do anything for money... that's nothing to do with fear, at all. They're one step away from being asked to **** people, or kill people. It's all about the money and the TV appearance.

Holly

How could anyone drink that? I mean what is wrong with these people? And they only get $50k if they win the whole show! I wouldn't drink it for $10 million, but $50k? That's not worth it!