Irish Kim K-a-Like

BUSTED in London

1/26/2012 5:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian Lookalike Georgia SalpaKim Kardashian was NOT in London yesterday -- but her Irish doppelganger was ... and the girl's so hot, she gives the real Kim a run for her money.

Her name's Georgia Salpa ... Ireland's premiere glamor model -- and in case you're wondering about her non-Irish complexion ... her dad's Greek.

The 26-year-old isn't a Kim K lookalike by trade -- posing yesterday outside the UK's National Television Awards -- but based on these pics, she should be.

So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Nunya

This is what Kim would really look like w/o all that plastic surgery

Patterson23

Man...I hope Kim threatens this girl too. Georgia looks like she's the type of girl who would give Kim the smack across the back of the head she deserves!

O_o

no. i dont even like kim k - but, still. just no.

Josh

Kim K. is actually quite nasty if you take a close look.

Rob

She doesn't have a big ass and a sex tape. Close but no cigar.

misty

Georiga was just voted off celebrity Big Brother UK. She is a model, very pretty, but nothing eles about her, she was very boring to the public so they voted her out. Oh she did claim and I heard from other house mates, her boobs are 100% real

Hawk

Somewhere in L.A. right now, Kim's fleet of lawyers are figuring out a way to sue this girl...

Celebrities Suck

she's a perfect 10....... She looks sexier then Kim...

AyeJay

I give it until the end of the day, and a story will be out of how Kim is suing her for looking like her. Maybe it just shows that Kim is an average looking broad.

Trevis Miho

She's a blend of Kim K., Megan Fox, and some plastic. Add a lil' thickness to the legs and she'd be vicious. Couldn't say I'm on her team until I see how she carries herself, I do have morals....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

TJ

Much younger and fresher looking! Not hard and jaded looking
like Kim!

TJ

Younger and fresh looking-not hard looking and jaded like Kim!

Sue

She was in Celebrity Big Brother UK and OMG how boring was she. Airhead for real. At least Kim has a brain me thinks LOL

phil

at least she is not a complete fame whore. she looks better than kim who can't do anything with out consulting mommy.

Rhubino

I have an Irish spring in my pants.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments