Kardashian Store 911

Some Creep Is Terrorizing Us

1/27/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0127_dash_EX_launch
The Kardashians are so famous ... even their store has creepy fans -- this according to a recent 911 call ... in which a K-Klan clothing store employee begs for police help ... because some weirdo won't stop knocking on their door.

The call was placed on Monday by an employee of D-A-S-H in L.A. -- a clothing boutique owned by the Kardashian sisters -- but by the time police arrived at the scene, the creep had already taken off.

0126_monday_dash_gsiSources tell TMZ, the mystery man in question had made a bunch of inappropriate comments that made the girls in the store feel uncomfortable. So when he left the store, they locked the doors behind him.

According to the 911 call, the man came back again and knocked persistently, demanding to be let in -- so one girl phoned police.

We're told the Kardashians are aware of the situation and are currently working with local authorities to track down the suspect. So far, no arrests have been made.

AyeJay

I'm sure he probably went there to do what most Americans want to do the Kardashians. Punch them in the face.

Gloria Unread

Yeah... sure. Sounds like someone's looking for a pity party.
How about the Kardashians stop terrorizing us with this incessant bullsh** about their pathetic and meaningless lives?

texas turd

so this occured monday? a little late for such a lame story.

Superman

Sounds like snobby airheads...."Like oh my God, did you see that guy? What was he wearing? Does he ever shower? Yeah, he bought something at our store, too. I'm locking my door and you should do the same in case he comes back. We don't need his kind around here. And the best part is he can't return the items that he just bought for a refund. Oh, he left his stuff here. Then, he's definitely coming back. Lock your door. I'm calling the police when that loser comes back. He like just creeps me out. I need some tea to calm my nerves. I'm going back to like Dash and lock the door, because you know I hate working and I hate guys that dress different than you and me and I hate guys that always come back for a refund. Like oh my God."

EggsOverEasy

Is there any way we can donate money to this guy??

PokerStar

Did Bruce lose his car keys AGAIN?

jack

Just someone looking for a somewhere to P

Ozzie X

It was only Scott Disick.

Max

BOO BOOO BOOOO

Ronald RayGun

Will you guys at TMZ stop calling Harvey a creep. He is your boss, so show some respect! He is just a little obsessed Kardashian fan who is only a bit misguided!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Reportedly someone shouted obscenities in an H&M store in Raleigh the other day. Harvey, get on the case!

Bella

Remember the could not find the flour bomber either in New York, just more publicity for their season finale. Jonathan had the nerve to show up at Kris game to terrorize him. Kris is being assulted by the kardashians, they need the cops called on them for fraud. Report the truth TMZ. Money can't buy morality. Truth always surfaces.

♥TMZ but ...

why isn't their store called "Kash"

Truth

BURNING THE HOUSE DOWN WOULD'VE BEEN EASIER... WHERE DO WE DONATE?? NO DOUBT, BIGGEST CELEBRITY CHARITY FUND RAISER - EVER!! #TRUTH!!

Dani

Oh please are we supposed to feel sorry for them. Anything to keep their name in the news. Are their Dash stores hurting for business and this is a way to get people to come in and buy?????

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments