Etta James

Christina Aguilera Sings 'At Last'

at Her Funeral

1/28/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Christina Aguilera Sings At Last at Etta James Funeral
Rev. Al Sharpton gave the eulogy and Christina Aguilera sung her classic song "At Last" ... as 300 mourners gathered at Greater Bethany Community Church City of Refuge in Gardena, CA for the funeral of legendary singer Etta James.

James passed away on January 20 at the age of 73.

Stevie Wonder was also in attendance. He performed "Shelter in the Rain" and sang The Lord's Prayer.

Sharpton read a note from President Barack Obama that said in part, "I know she will be sorely missed by all those who knew and loved her."

birdbath

RIP ETTA

Vik

Christina is such a fake b*tch. Why don't you spend some time taking care of your neglected child, you stupid w**re?!?!

radicalred

This wh0re has no class. She appears on the pulpit at church with her shirt open to her belly button, her fake ta tas popping out and her skin tight skirt clinging to her (really ample) thighs.

The one thing Christina forgot was class. Have some class, you ignorant, disrespectful beeyotch. Oh ... and learn how to iron your clothes. They look like they just came from the Goodwill bin.

Jim in Cali

Yeah Xtina seriousy a funeral isn't the time to be showing off your fake t*ts to everyone. C'mon, lets get a clue plz

John

As an ole fan from way back, I am so pleased to read that Ms. Christina Aguilera sang Etta's song, "At Last" at her homegoing service. Etta James came to my hometown back in 1958 or '59 and she wore a beautiful green gown. She sang "Stop The Wedding" and brought the house down. She appeared at a club then-called the Downbeat Club in Miami. From what I know about the late Ms. Etta James, she would've been proud to see Ms. Aguilera paying her last respects in this way. I've never posted on this site, it's my first time. I loved Etta James. My absolute favorite Etta tune is "Roll With Me Henry." R.I.P ETTA JAMES.

remy

ugh i bet her rendition was awful. she always oversings every song to death

zman

I concur, the cleavage is a bit much for a funeral, but take note, i'm sure they could've ran a pic of Stevie Wonder instead. .......Show business.

Greygoose125

You can not question Christina's talent but her clothing choice at a funeral??!!

You don't parade your funbags at a funeral - classless.

She's baaaack

Black clothes. What a nice touch. Jacket cut down to her freaking navel with her breasts half hanging out. Why? I can only imagine how X-Tina sang using every note on the scale for every syllable: A-a-a-a-a-t-t-t-t l-l-l-l-a-a-a-a-s-s-s-s-t-t-t-t ...

shawn45

WTF is dripping down her leg?

Hisjules

test

SheisHot

I'd bounce her all night, love Christina!

Michelle

OK...so no one sees the blood dripping down her leg?

puddintang

WTF is she thinking attending a funeral with her boobs popping out of her shirt? Show some respect! A funeral is not a concert and its not all about you!

Seldombinlaid

Rest in Peace Etta, and God be with you. God Bless your loved ones as well at this time of mourning.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments