'Fear Factor'

Donkey Semen Episode

Off the NBC Schedule

1/30/2012 3:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126_fearfactor_EX_TMZ_01
Donkey semen will not be served on network TV tomorrow night -- the"Fear Factor" episode featuring the stunt has been yanked ... at least according to a website where NBC posts its media releases.

The controversial episode is entitled, "Hee Haw! Hee Haw!" An NBC media release teased it by saying the contestants will eat "the unimaginable."

But the NBC website no longer lists that episode as airing tomorrow ... and instead lists a repeat of an episode entitled "Snake Bite" -- which first aired on January 2.

We also checked two channel guides -- one in LA and one in NYC -- and both now list the repeat instead of the one with the donkey semen stunt. Additionally, promos for the episode are no longer posted anywhere on the Internet.

TMZ broke the story ... NBC had given 'FF' producers the thumbs up on airing the episode -- but according to our sources honchos at NBC and its parent company, Comcast, started having second thoughts after TMZ published details of the challenge.

We've made several calls to reps at NBC, Comcast, and Endemol -- which produces 'FF' -- but so far ... radio silence.

update_bar
The good people at the peacock just got back to us -- NBC Entertainment Chairman Bob Greenblatt says, "I reviewed the episode late last week and decided it was a segment we should not air."

Sources at the network tell us Comcast was not involved in the decision.

luxomni

You mean they drank it for nothing? Won't get on TV? I presume no prise for the winner. ROTFLMFAO.

George

You'd have to think that any person who would be so desperate for cash, as to consent to drinking donkey semen and urine, has to be certifiably nuts. All of the contestants should have walked off the show, when Rogan suggested this bile!

John C

I never watch reality shows; I'm too busy filming my own reality show called My Life - now in it's sixtieth year of filming.

libslayer

I think Donkey Semen is Barney Frank's favorite drink ;o)

don

I will NEVER, EVER watch that worthless program...sensationalism at it's best. NBC should be ashamed to put CRAP like this on the air. I'd rather watch 60 minutes of commercials than that nonsense!

Matt

Crazy! I'll be watching Who's Still Standing regardless tonight!

MikeS

No way, no how! Regardless of the money. Walk away with your dignity.

Circle Jerk

They decided against pushing the homosexual agenda. Aw too bad.

keo

FF producers are moronic juveniles! NBC was right to pull it. I wonder what they will come up with next, TJ Donkey Shows?

tony4601

This show is the most disgusting show on television. Just remember that the people on the show and those that watch vote for the people that run this country. Does anyone really think they are smart enough to make those decisions.

esuoh1

There is nothing fearful about this. It is just disgusting. What's next, dog dung sandwiches; or did I miss that episode?

kiwi

Drinking animal sperm. NBC is run by immoral perverts.Any difference when a man swallows another mans sperm? Maybe that is what their pushing for. After all according to Obama gay marriage is noble. Extrapolate the reasoning out. Gay marriage equals gay sex equals sperm swallowing men and that is why America is ruined.

comprof

Chris Matthews over at MSNBC will be disappointed to here that.

alex karalanian

All you get is 50K to drink a cup of Donkey Jizz? Seriously not enough mone for me by a long shot. Not even sure I culd do this for any amount of money the idea is so twisted I really have no words. Thinking of it make me gag.

alex karalanian