Rolling Stones Urinals

Pissing Off German Women

1/30/2012 4:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rolling Stones kiss mouth urinals

The famous mouth-shaped urinals in a Rolling Stones memorabilia museum in Germany are in hot water … after several women complained the pee receptacles are demeaning to females.

According to German reports, roughly 12 women have complained about the urinals … calling for their removal.

One angry lady claims her beef stems from the tongue … or lack thereof … saying, “If it had been based on the emblem of the Stones with the tongue, it would have been OK. But the tongue's been left out and they really look like women's mouths."

For the record, the urinals have been stirring up controversy for years – Virgin Airlines scrapped plans to install a pair at JFK airport in 2004. It’s unclear if they were modeled directly after the famous Stones logo.

Despite the pushback, the owner of the museum says he won’t budge … saying, “They were damned expensive and they're staying where they are … That's final."

Ms Fun Loving

First Again

Shaun

Women should worry more about how Kim K and the rest of the Kardashian women degrade female sex before a urinal does.

SusanCoyote

It's Germany - you guys had Hitler - let the toilet thing go.

Fat Mike

I don't think they were modelled after the Stones logo, they were designed by someone at Virgin. My boss in Sydney bought one of these from Europe in 2003 and installed it in his pub. I've travelled extensively since and his is still the only one I've seen in real life. I remember him telling me they were specifically designed for Branson's Virgin Hotels, which I don't think ever took off.

haskel420

WOMEN DONT GO INTO THE MENS BATHROOM ANYWAY..! am i supposed to sue now cause my WOMENS bathroom at work has a couch in it..??

Dave

Why are women complaining about the looks of a urinal they'll probably never see. (Unless they're cleaning them.)

AntiSocialForum.com

I wonder what the toilets look like?

Kabala

What are they doing in the men's room?

wow

I say leave 'em. Let's start seeing the lady-napkin receptacles in women's restrooms shaped, artistically of course, like the visages of male celebs and politicians we hate. I'd be more than happy to "contribute" my used products to the mouths of all manner of unwanted creatures. Sounds like fun to me!

Steve

Women can have toilets special design for them.

PPC

Rolling Stones? I thought it was a realistic portrayal and model of Kim Kartrashian's mouth. Where is Ray J?

Rani

really they couldnt find something else to be pissed about????? wth! its not their mouth so what! who cares!

Miss Greta

They're Mick's lips. Anyway, this is pretty tame for German fetish standards.

Cravin Morehead

Excuse me for stating the obvious---urinals don't belong in WOMEN'S restrooms!

buzz kill

Turn them into crappers so the woman can enjoy them to.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments