Newt Gingrich

My Hollywood Fantasy

... is Brad Pitt

1/31/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131_newt_gingrich_brad2_pitt_gettytmz_BNvideo platform video management video solutions video player

Newt Gingrich is adamant ... Brad Pitt should play HIM if Hollywood ever made a movie about his life ... and no, that's not a typo.

The Republican candidate phoned in to the Rich Stevens Radio Show today ... when he was asked, "If Hollywood was going to do a movie about your life, who would you like to see play the lead role?"

Newt replied, "Oh, in my fantasy life? Brad Pitt ... why not?!

Stevens quipped, "Is it because you guys look alike?"

Newt fired right back. "No, I don’t look like him at all. He's thinner, he's better looking, he's younger. But you asked me if I had anyone who could play me in a movie ... why not go for Brad Pitt???"

We called Pitt's people for comment -- so far, no word back.

Dom The Mover

Hey! NEWT GINGRICH those mushrooms in your salad are making you hallucinate...

Googie

Delusional!!!!!! Someone that delusional is not president material except in his own mind.

teedofftaxpayer

I would have guessed the Pillsbury Doughboy would have been a better choice.

Delaware D

VOTE NEWT! THEN VOTE MITT! It's OPERATION CHAOS!! hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Pierce Aero One

More like Ned Beatty... in Frankenstein makeup!

Carat

Gary Busey...maybe, if he's lucky.

buzz kill

I would like to see him in a re-make of "Deliverence", he could squeal like a pig (himself). He even comes from the south.

nicole

WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER!............I'd NEVER vote for that gross fat azzz Pilsbury dough boy!! Major hypocrite!

honesty

If Newt thinks that he resembles Brad Pitt in anyway, it makes me fear for his grip on reality!

peoplearesilly

EXCUSE ME but are there people in the world that would even be interested in watching a movie about Gingrich? What an effing snooze festival. TOO FUNNY. Brad Pitt would never play such a loser anyway.

Mumra the Ever Living

Newt probably figures he might get a chance to do a little swapping. You know, Angie and Calista.

JenJenJen

Well Brad has a better track record with wonen that you do. He may have left Jennifer Aniston under suspicious cir***stances but at least he didn't leave ger while she had cancer.

Is it just me or does it seem that political careers attract sociopathic men like Newt?

PokerStar

Anthony Hopkins Mr Tewt'n Newt'n . . .

2012dawning

If you can act like an a*#hole you can play Gingrich

Phishie from Philly

Hey Newt, You got my vote for presidency, because you have to be smoking some good pot to think Brad should play you if a movie was ever done about your life. In all honesty Rosanne Barr would be a better choice to play you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments