Joel Osteen

Good God, He's RIPPED!!!

2/2/2012 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joel Osteen shirtlessThe lord is my personal trainer, I shall not want.

Mega-televangelist Joel Osteen hit the beach in Hawaii this week for a little family vacation time with his wife Victoria, his son Jonathan, his daughter Alexandra ... and a SHREDDED SIX PACK!!!

Besides being one of the most famous preachers in the world, Osteen is also a health nut ... who dishes out diet advice on his web page. Judging by his sculpted physique, dude knows what he's talking about.

0202_paddle_boarding_footer

Athina

The 21st century and people are still getting scammed by the myth and nonsense of religion! They actually believe the garbage coming out of this crook's mouth! There is no God. None, nada. You want a crutch to think you're going to a better place, but you're not. This is it - so enjoy what you have now because that's it.

nicole

I love this man!

Andy

I would like to make a point that that water does not look like Hawaii water. That looks like Galveston TX water.

crimsons

Wotta smarmbucket.

Lynn Sweet

This is not an attractive man...

Sandra

Pastors no longer act like pastors. Exposing so much of the body would have been a horrific scandal when I was a girl. So would a screaming wife chewing out the help. As if pastors used to have "help".

Rock stars belong on a dirty stage with crazy, screaming young fans (who don't know better). Please stop putting pastors in the category of a rock star or celebrity. It's embarrassing to those of us who still believe in having a little dignity and respect for the person who dispenses the world of God.

remy

looks like michael phelps

John

You people don't know jack about what "ripped" means. Who's judging these things?

honesty

A friend told me that he looked like a gay gym boy, and they were right. I wonder if he has been taking pictures of himself in the bathroom mirror and sending off to boy he is trying to council. I would say Rev. Eddie Long would be calling him, but he likes them younger.

mgm

Yuck! Pasty!!

bdsp

Albino maybe. Can't God give him a tan?

sumo

At least he is making good use of his parishoners money.

Sterling713

My God people...hes on vacation. In the pic he is swimming and if I remember correctly, most dudes swim without a shirt on....even church pastors.

Tee

His parishioners and viewers are the ones who buy his books, attend his lectures, buy the kool aid, etc.
people who don't watch him, don't believe him, and don't go to his church are not buying his stuff.

Gregory

wonderful family , Great guy.. They deserve a break, they work hard for all of us..