Oksana Grigorieva

Lands Singing Gig ... Seriously

2/2/2012 12:51 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020112_oksana_still3

Oksana Grigorieva -- the woman who became famous when Mel Gibson hooked up with her and then tried executive producing her very first album -- IS GOING TO HOLLYWOOD!!! ... TO SING!!!

Oksana has been booked at a legendary Hollywood lounge to perform next Friday and Saturday night. The lounge -- Gardenia -- has been around for years, and featured some big performers.

It's interesting -- Oksana was hell-bent on getting the rights to her music from Mel during their breakup. Oksana secured the rights and now is trying to make it on her own.

Check out the sample from the Mel-funded album (above) ... and then you be the judge.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Karls

I can only hope there isn't a cover charge, as there might be a few asking for their money back.... Too funny!!

little aussie reader

LOL!

Sorry, that's all I've got.

;o)

Fat Mike

The scalpers should make a killing on this gig.
Imagine telling your friends you went to this show. How cringeworthy!

loungecat

At least she can get work in Hollywood unlike Mel Gibson lol

Fidel's niece

LMAO!
She went from Mel Gibson to singing in a restaurant!
O$kanky, the arteeeeest will sing at the Gardenia Restaurant and Lounge
on Santa Monica Bl. in West Hollywood???LOL!
The area is full of Russians, they would be the only
ones interested in hearing her muuuuuuuuuuuuuusic!
Will she sing her
Beautiful Azzache!
or Say My Name (gold digger)
or Evening with My (sugar) daddy!
Hell, I might even go, just for laughs,
to see the ugly azz witch up close
and personal!

Fidel's niece

TMZ poll
sign her or
burry her in the rose garden...LOL!
Gibson's first big screen debut came
in the form of uncredited role as a
baseball player in
"I Never Promised You a Rose Garden' (1977)
according to his bio.

biographies/mel-gibson.html

little aussie reader

89% - Bury her in the rose garden. LMAO!

Cujeaux

The line 'I love the way you wear your skin' is bound to illicit a few chuckles from the audience. I doubt she was thinking of Shar Pei face when she came up with that gem.

Fidel's niece

Review from Yelp about Gardenia
by Terra O.

"DO NOT GO THERE UNLESS YOU ARE EXTREMELY OLD,
BORED AND HAVE NO LIFE.
IF YOU ENJOY HORRIBLE ACTS, 65 YEAR OLD +
BAD DRINKS, UGLY ATMOSPHERE, STRIP CLUB LIKE
BUILDING WITH NO WINDOWS,HIGH PRICES...
THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU!"

*sign me up!-lol!

will Dalton be there to "show
his support" for O$kanky?

little aussie reader

Is she looking for a new Daddy to spend an evening with?

Googie

It's Groundhog Day not April Fool. Are we being punked? Maybe it's a new form of Chinese water torture? Do they really think people will pay to hear her howl like a dog?

awards

Yikes! Who is taking care of the kid? Maybe Lindsay will show up and do the Loser Lounge?

jayjay

Her voice is awful! Sounds like Carol Channing. She should probably think of a different career. She should also just give Lucia to Mel and move somewhere else. Can't wait to see "Get The Gringo". It looks awesome! The Viking movie will be the movie that puts Mel back on top. I'm sure it will be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lady

LMAO.....Good one tmz!! What was Mel thinking? Love is so blind!

Firefly

That is the weirdest thing to say to a person: I love the way you wear your skin.

Like it can be taken off and hung up.

Can I borrow your skin for awhile I'll bring it back tomorrow.

Oh I just love that skin on you where did you get it?

Seems the Ox wants everything of Mel's even his skin. Sorry Ox it won't fit. Go ask Dalton, he's taller.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments