Roseanne Barr

Files Official Docs to Become President

2/2/2012 4:17 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Roseanne Barr
Roseanne Barr
-- who famously butchered the National Anthem -- has filed official documents to become the Green Party's nominee for President of the United States of America.

Barr -- who has been waging a Twitter and Facebook grassroots, digital campaign -- has just made it official.  She wants to carry the Green Party banner in the November election.

Barr says she's sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of the American people.

So what, you ask, is Roseanne pushing?  The answer is simple ... pot.  She wants marijuana legalized and sold strictly domestically.

As for the whole Iraq thing ... she'll get back to us.

rini6

Our new national anthem will include the crotch grab.

Scott W Govoni

You losers should have Ron Paul on that poll.. That's who I'm voting for.

GOD

Marijuana needs to be legalized or at least decriminalized. It would stop so much for the under ground drug cartel and brings in insane tax revenues in the States which allow the sale and tax of it. Roseanne is insane though. She is not one how should have control of 'the button' as she is completely unstable. Hilarious at times, but unstable none the less.

Cruise Lover

Roseanne singing national anthem. Hilarious. Its been all downhill for Roseanne ever since that moment.

Jon

Obama and Barr. Are you really that uneducated?

Sick of it

What a waste of time and money. This country is in major trouble and Rosanne has no freaking clue how to fix it.
We are in enough trouble with the other two canidates!

Ryan

Better then Obama failure ass

bunny

I was going to say I wouldn't support her until the pot came up.

Jim in Cali

Can I pick D?

Okay, then I'll take Romney

AH

I love the Snickers commercial where she gets whacked with that log! I laugh every time. Too bad it's not real.

Meghan

I'm finally going to register to vote. Come on people, just think - someone we can relate to. At least we will know what were getting ! Its not like any of the other options are any better. And if Marijuana were legal I think the entire country would benefit. We would all be chill. Who wants to murder someone when they have the munchies? And snack companies- they should really get behind this. I love this, I hope it's true !

Sarcia

That video cracked me up, just like the idea of Rosie being president of USA. HILARIOUSLY FUNNY! LMAO

annieo

roseanne....cut your hair...you are looking like hillary...the bag lady..... run for pres??? you can't even get on a tv show!!! stop wasting everybody's time!!!!!

CrisDizzle

Ron Paul and Mitt Romney don't got sh%# on Roseanne: FAT SNORELAX FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IN 2012!!!!!!!

Mayu

who cares? The middle class loses with any of the candidates. The republicans are after pensions, medicare, medicade, teachers and cops/firefighters, Democrats want to vote down anything that could create real, lasting jobs, and force companies to provide insurance polices that include things they are morally opposed to. (My catholic church is being told they have to provide insurance that includes abortion or face hefty fines) so why the hell not? Lets throw Rosanne into the mix. This election is a joke anyway. The little guy is screwed no matter whose elected.