« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jack Nicholson

'I'd Rather Drink Bleach'

Than Go to the Super Bowl

2/3/2012 10:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player 0_e80wjpd4_1_jfqvn1wr

Jack Nicholson has never been one to mince words ... the notion of going to the Super Bowl this Sunday makes him nauseous.

Nicholson grabbed some dinner with CSI minx Marg Helgenberger -- no they're not dating ... just old friends -- and a photog asked the die-hard Lakers fan if he was going to the big game.

Jack's answer is shocking, but then again, it is Indianapolis (kidding).

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bruce

no guy...he'd rather drink bleach than answer your questions

Lo From Wisco

Who cares anymore. This same thing went down 4 years ago, and I didn't care then. The Patriots should just be discarded from the NFL. Plus, I'd rather watch Animal Planet than that geriatric F**k madonna waddle around at half time.

Go Packers.

Bandonbound

I thought he'd reprise "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes!"

WhiteHawk

Madonna is as fake as it gets. She does not care about her fans at all, she treats them like crap. She is only in love with herself. She is ugly, looks like she is over 70, why is she making songs that sounds like were made for a pre-teen? Won't this woman act according to her age?

5thbeatle

As much as I love Jack,
I'd supply the bleach!!! Seeing how I'm a Patriots fan from Boston!

Ksenia Anske

Jack Nicholson. Of course. Classic. Heeeeere's Johnny!

WhiteHawk

When Madonna's Superbowl performance starts, everyone change channels. We must boycott this self-absorbed jealous woman. She is a joke to music. She is a FRAUD.

AntiSocialForum.com

@butt nugget, you mean "Go on vacation Packers"
Green Bay was over hyped all season and got exposed.
You're dismissed.

Phreaky

Love him! Any reply he gives is the correct reply.

Ghost Rider

Good for him, I think I would rather drink Donkey sperm than see that one really old hag play the half time show.

Mary

I have a bottle of clorox you can have, Jack. Go Giants.

Jane

I would have to agree with Nick on this one... but I wouldn't go as far as to drink BLEACH! WTF

Beach

He'd rather go watch dirtbags like Kobe play what looks something like basketball. I don't get it. Thugs, deadbeat Dads , & womanizers, the NBA is in serious trouble in the near future because of that sort too.

Celebrities Suck

this is the day that everyone should turn their TV's off. naive children of the world, one day you will open your eyes and see clearly. Till then continue being blinded and fooled by the same people that don't give a fck about you. "Celebrities"

Superman

I'd rather drink bleach than root for the Lakers!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments