« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jack Nicholson

'I'd Rather Drink Bleach'

Than Go to the Super Bowl

2/3/2012 10:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player 0_e80wjpd4_1_jfqvn1wr

Jack Nicholson has never been one to mince words ... the notion of going to the Super Bowl this Sunday makes him nauseous.

Nicholson grabbed some dinner with CSI minx Marg Helgenberger -- no they're not dating ... just old friends -- and a photog asked the die-hard Lakers fan if he was going to the big game.

Jack's answer is shocking, but then again, it is Indianapolis (kidding).

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Woot

I'd pay good box seat kind of money to watch Jack drink bleach.

mary

It wasn't Jack who put Indy down, it was
tmz. I am from Indy and from personal experience and national news, this has been one of the best host cities yet! I guess this is just one last show I have to watch. You need to get out and experience more than your surrounding area!

noneya

I love him and always will.

stormy5

I wouldn't go as far as to drink bleach, but I can't see the attraction of going to an over hyped violent game with mediocre entertainment.

ray

F YOU up the A$$ TMZ. kidding my A$$. we don't need nor want your approval. go drink some bleach and DIE

xsqzme

Who cares what Jack thinks? Find a film role, get back to work. And don't answer every question put to you!!!

Steinberg

I guess the Super Bowl wasn't part of his Bucket List.

Thank you people i'll be here all week from 9p.m. to 11p.m.

trichter

Stop dissing Indy! Celebs and other tourists to our great city have been telling our news crews how wonderful this Super Bowl experience has been - friendly locals, great parties, and an overall wonderful experience. You want to pick on Indy? You obviously have never been here.

twilightmom

@his Prince Michael
"A Woman's "Pro Choice"? ABSOLUTELY! A choice to say no...a
choice to stay clothed...Seriously, good choices -to name only a
few."

Tell ya' what, you men stay out of our uterus's, and we'll allow you guys to keep your peckers! Sound like a deal?
When men can actually carry, labor, and delivery a child-THEN, you should be able to have any say over what women can do with their bodies.

HRH Prince Michael

From the "Watch-What-You-Wish-For" Department:
@Knuckle-Dragger: I read your "reply". Can you say Irrelevant?

@CCC: You noted my language skills? Sprechen sie Deutsch?
Parlet vous Francais? ?Hablas Espanol
Among, other languages? I did not think so.
Anyway, Agatha Christie, I'll relax as soon as The Battle -with it's IMPENDING victory - is DONE. Much sooner, than you think, Jessica Fletcher.

@Twilight Mom: Once YOU -and MILLIONS of "Women"- realize that only YOU have "control" over your "bodies", then maybe,
at-last YOU can take responsibility for YOUR -incorrect- choices. Be sure, what YOU -or ANY other "Woman" does with their "bodies", is not my concern. The slaughter of over FIFTY-MILLION totally innocent and defenseless unborn bodies? In a word? WAR.

Indianapolis, is a GREAT city, with some GREAT people!
Ah, the old Market Square Area and Washington Square Mall!
Good, times.

The American REVELATION(3;7), is NOW, The Kingdom strikes BACK.
Psalm2;012 is NOW, The Most Blessed Christ King YESHUA, reigns!

JB

He sure had a good time in Indy for the '500' a couple yrs ago.....

ALDO

JACK...THE SPIKE LEE OF THE WEST.

Justin Case

You anti Jack low-lives will never match Jackie with some football jock. They, remember, are stupid, and Jack is not.

F-all of you football junkies.

Justin Case

Can't blame Jackie now can you? Hate the dumb, stupid, over-rated, pig crap, corporate greed game myself. Dumb Jocks and the bosses get great bucks for it but then loose it in the end. Ha, Ha. Jason.

Kyle

Actually Indy hosted one of those most successful super bowl's ever. It is indianapolis? well **** you too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4