Joe Jackson

Hocks Perfume in Tacky Mall

2/3/2012 4:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson selling perfume at the Julian Rouas Paris kiosk
Joe Jackson must have been having an out-of-body experience Friday ... the man who played the role of marionette to one of the most successful musical groups ever spent the day hocking cheap perfume at a Las Vegas mall.

Joe was the special guest at the Julian Rouas Paris kiosk, which is hocking "Jackson Perfumes."    A famous sketch of Michael Jackson looms large amidst the perfumes.

And the whole operation may be illegal.

As TMZ previously reported -- Bravado International -- which owns the trademark to all things Michael Jackson -- is suing Julian Rouas Paris, alleging the company never got permission to use Michael's name or image.

But that didn't stop Joe, although it appears he dozed off during the slow period.

The good news ... there's no line if you want an autograph.

0202_joe_jackson_stand_tmz_sub

Bruce

how much money has this family made off of MJ's death? now that he's gone they're throwing his name on everything and laughing all the way to the bank.

buzz kill

Isn't that a bit*h when some corporate entity can hijack a mans son name and likeness. Joe may be no angel, but Wacko Jacko was who he was due to this guy efforts for better or worse.

Are You Serious

Guess this is what you do when the grandkids are in school and there is no one home to bully. He should be out trying to find out who the biological parents are of his grandkids.

Bill Leslie

usually I say "all work is honorable" but in this case I'm going with "karma is a b1t3ch"

ShoeGurlie

Joe is sooooooo EVIL looking, seriously. He looks like he is the Devil!!!!!! Not to mention a total ******* who is making money off of his dead son.

THE BEAVER

God shouldn't have bless this man with children. The man used and abused his kidsnd beat then into being the best. This will leaves scares on his kids for the rest of their life. It did Michael. Michael said his dad would beat him with anything he can find, said he hit him a belt, phone wire etc. This man surely put the love of money before his kids, and by the looks of it here, he still does. I guess Michael didn't leave his so called dad any money in his will. Can't say I blame him one bit. If I were Micahel, I wuld left a note in his will to his dad telling him, I would have left you something dad, but I was afraid I wouldn't rest in peace. Knowing you, you will dig me up and beat the $#!^ of me because it wasn't enough, so I took your share and gave it to help abused animals.

THE BEAVER

61. Are You Serious: 27 minutes ago

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Are You Serious? That would be the last thing he would ever do. To him, they are Miciahel's children, and with that comes big money for him.

LI_Mom

The love of money is the root of all evil.

This is par for the course with the Jackson family. They'll do anything for money or attention. Screwed up values.

Luz

That's such a sad scene! After all, Michael Jackson and the Jackson machine exists because of Joe's vision and his determination in making it a reality. He truly believed in his sons' talent. I know he was no angel, but in those times the psicology of raising kids was different. Truth is he never abandoned his family and stuck with them through thick and thin.
So sad that it ripped the relationship between father and son!

moni

I'm not a friend of Joe's, but this is really, really sad. Haven't he and his business partners seen that coming? Since when is an eighty-plus year old man, draped with gold like a christmas tree, qualified as an advertising icon for a perfume? Sorry Joe, not even Michael's picture will help you out there.

jed

The fashion show mall is tacky?? Hmmm news to me

char

Joe Jackson is tacky and that's the nicest thing I can say about him.

LISA

If that's true, then it's sad. However, they didn't really show his face, so to me, it's not confirmed that it's Joe. For those who made ill comments here about MJ, shame on you for calling MJ a Phedo...He was not convicted, so get a life. He was a victim of opportunists & extortions. So please let MJ R.I.P.