'Fear Factor' Staffers

Killing Donkey Semen Episode

Was an Expensive Mistake

2/4/2012 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0126-fearfactor-ex-tmz-01"Fear Factor" staffers aren't just pissed NBC execs pulled the plug on their donkey semen episode because it's hilarious -- they're pissed because ANOTHER stunt on the show was extremely expensive to stage ... and now it's going to waste.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ, in addition to the donkey semen stunt -- contestants had to jump a car through a moving train ... a stunt that cost roughly $150,000 to put together ... and now, will never see the light of day.

On top of the train disappointment -- we're told some staffers were baffled by NBC's decision to yank the episode ... because the semen challenge was "hands down the nastiest concept" out of the bunch of other stunts that were killed BEFORE coming to fruition.

As one source put it, "There's lots of other gross stuff, but how do you top donkey semen?" A good question.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

char

I think TMZ is obsessed with donkey semen.ENOUGH ALREADY!

dgodi

The contestents from Fear Factor Donkey Semen Episode should make the Orbit Gum ads. "Dirty Mouth?"....I'd say so!

Karl

who had the job of collecting the buck full of donkey semen?

Char char

Can you please take that picture down, every time I see it It makes me want too vomit.......

duderama893

OMG TMZ is obsessed with donkey seamen, TMZ is driving away viewers in droves with this bs. its not news, its the lowest common denomonator. TMZ can't possibly sink any lower, If I worked at TMZ I would change my name and wear a disguise to hide my shame. TMZ your pathetic.

jeff

I see the e! channel giving the glass of donkey semen its own reality show. ryan seacrest gets wet and thirsty everytime he sees that picture.

Dee

Children are dying from not having enough clean water or food yet $150,000 was spent on creating a set-up for human beings to drink donkey semen for money on national T.V.

SaraBellum

Good Grief TMZ. Would you STOP posting this photo? The first time I saw the headline and photo I was so disgusted I literally gagged and scrolled quickly past. I'm getting sick of doing this.

Soseastar

This story is absolutely discusting and has nothing to do with celebreties. Stop posting about it. I agree with Carl, you guys are obsessed with it like a bunch of 12 year olds. Drop it. I don't want to log on to TMZ again and see a glass of semen. I will stop looking at the website if I have to see it one more time.

upyoass

and even worse.. someone probably drank that donkey semen for nothing smh..

BESTIALITY

Bestiality at it's worst! This is what happens when you allow gay perverts to run TV programs...where has human dignity and decency gone? To the dogs!

CALEEEEGRL

They could top it with Elephant semen :)

BicentennialMan

So to be clear, the producers who thought up and filmed the segment didn't make a mistake in doing so. It is only NBC's fault for not airing it. Sure. Blaming others for your mistakes always shows how sound and trustworthy your own judgement is.

Tim Aylesworth

Please stop running this horrible photo! I just can't scoll by it fast enough...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7