Lil Kim

Breaks the Million Dollar

Tax Lien Mark

2/4/2012 7:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lil Kim
Lil Kim is going to the tax lien Hall of Fame -- because the Queen Bee has run her bill with Uncle Sam into the seven figures ... TMZ has learned.

Lil Kim's tax problems are well-documented and go back nearly 10 years. According to documents filed with the L.A. Recorder's Office, Kim owes money every year from 2002-2009.

The 2009 amount, $86347.85, was just recently tacked on -- bringing her total $1,026,862.42.

Congratulations?

update_bar
A rep for Lil Kim emailed TMZ to say she has "hired professional attorneys to handle this matter" and that "she, along with her team of legal experts, are working cooperatively and diligently with the IRS and federal authorities to amicably resolve the situation."

campy

She could just contact freedomtaxrelief dot com and settle her tax debt for pennies on the dollar!

victory

For the life of me, I'll never understand why people who raked in large sums of money do not have money managers. As soon as January rolls around, I'm gathering up all my tax write-offs and it's February 3, my taxes are done and mailed in with two checks, state and Fed. Don't mess with the IRS. Just plain, IGNORANCE!

kgurl

"$86347.85" lmaoo this article is SOOO accurate *sarcasm*

TMZ_Admin

I love you Snooki! We watch your show all the time!

Wally

Hey I have Refer-A-Friend Certificate from my tax place, I should send her one. We can both make like $20.

Rotter

Does she wear dentures??

pete

and NObama wants to raise taxes on the 'rich'. if the rich don't pay their 'fair share' Dear Anointed One, what shall you do? oh, yeah...nothing. throw the b in federal prison for all i care. she is as relevant as a commadore 64.

MISERABLE66

Instead of always trying to attack Nicki Minaj, maybe you should pay your damn taxes ass hat!

Superman

At what point does L.A. force their rich people to pay them taxes and when will they take their property when they don't pay? California is messed-up!

James R. - Los Angeles

And this is important news . . . .WHY????

Cheryl A.

How stupid do you have to be to ignore your taxes and the TONS of letters you get from the IRS for so long? I hate those commercials where everyone says "we owed 30.000 to the IRS but with (company name) we only paid 52 dollars!" PAY YOUR DAMN TAXES!

Danielle

If this was one of us we would be in jail already. I am not a Richard Hatch fan, but he owed much less and spent four years in jail and then got thrown back in on the same thing because he couldn't pay it all when it got out and his didn't go back as many years. Why do some, like Lil Kim, Joe Francis, etc., get away with it? They hurt the country.

James R. - Los Angeles

Kim won't go to jail because she's black and the idiots at the ACLU will spout 'racism'.

Pittsburgh's Finest

Instead of spending all of her money trying to look like Ronald McDonald, she shouldve paid her taxes. Kim was a beautiful girl until she jacked her face up. She needs to hang around people who will tell her when she is going to far.

bagladey

Versace, Gucci and Louis V?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments