'Bayou Billionaires'

Humping in Dubai

2/5/2012 2:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0203_bayou_billionaires_launch_EX_v2 Here's a photo of the super-rich couple from CMT's "Bayou Billionaires" doing what most oil moguls do best ... spoiling themselves!!!

Gerald and Kitten Dowden -- who became a real life "Beverly Hillbillies" family when they found oil on their property in Louisiana last year -- recently booked a trip to Dubai ... and TMZ has the pics.

Ever since the family struck it rich, they've been treating themselves to the finer things in life ... and when we asked why they decided to travel to the Middle East, Kitty told us ... "because we CAN!”

Mama Dowden says the couple rode dune buggies, participated in an authentic Bedouin dinner ... and of course, treated themselves to a camel ride.

Kitty adds, "We would definitely go back again, it was a great experience!"

Better hope that well doesn't dry up ...

static

I see a van on Crenshaw in their future.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I don't care if I had a trillion dollars I wouldn't go to effing Dubai. It's in Saudi Arabia, where they accuse women of witchcraft and cut off their heads. Saudi Arabia, where they will let little school girls be killed in a fire before letting them escape without their head covering. Dubai is lipstick on a pig.

karen

Could TMZ pretend they have a little bit of education? They didn't find oil on their property...they found natural gas.
There is a difference.

Big Daddy

This show is an atrocity. I watched it 1 time. These are wasteful people and the old man is a PERVERT. It's not funny to scare women dude. I would put the beat down on your old ass. This show is one reason why the world hates us.

hung and dashing

Gross, crass show doing the political bidding of the oil companies. Its not a coincidence that this wasteful, consumptive couple promote Dubai. The show exists as a means of trying to convince others throughout the USA to allow oil & gas companies to drill everywhere including their own backyards.

jaykay

Dear the artist known as sand turkey: I'm very happy you're not going to Dubai. Less racist bastards like you there the better. Dubai USED to be a nice place - it has since been ruined by all you white trash spoiling the atmosphere there with your lack of manners and low-class behavior. Oh BTW, Dubai is a very modern progressive place: I should know as I used to work there and both my bosses were women. In short: Dubai and Saudi are NOT the same. Please keep believing all the crap the zionist Jewish parasite media keep putting out against the Arabs and keep giving all your money to Israel - just keep your racist AZZ far away from here, OK?