« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Super Bowl Halftime Show

M.I.A. Flashes Middle Finger

2/5/2012 5:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

MIA middle finger at the Super Bowl
It wasn't Janet Jackson's nipple, but M.I.A. flashed a body part of her own during the Super Bowl halftime show just now -- her middle finger!

It went down as she and Nicki Minaj joined Madonna on stage for their song, "Give Me All Your Luvin."

It's been eight years since JJ changed the face of television forever after revealing her breast at the end of her SB performance with Justin Timberlake. The Patriots were playing on that day as well and came away victorious.

So we ask ...

*Thanks to TMZ readers Aaron and Jamie for the quick screen grab.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

HumanNature

THE IMMORTAL "KING", MICHAEL JACKSON

THE BEST SUPER BOWL HALF TIME SHOW, "EVER"!!!!

J

Grow up tmz kids aren't watching the superbowl they have better **** to do like gaming lol
plus MIA is RAWWWWWWWW

Jamie

Skank.

Cassi777

here's the video from it: http://youtu.be/JF-uVIIwMXY

Sarah T

I was really hoping for a good half time show.. but I sat there on the edge of my seat watching Madonna.. I was shocked how old she seemed! She had real trouble moving about.. and I saw her nearly fall once ( I noticed someone else said twice)... It was embarrassing... she seemed to warm up towards the end.. but it was too late... that new song is atrocious as well... I have loved you for a very long time Madonna... but it's really time to step aside...

mssas

I thought Madonna's performance sucked totally. It lacked energy.. and she moved around like a 70 year old woman, instead of her brisk 52.

Ih8Taxes

Yeah, real class act. And the lip sync was superb too.

WhiteHawk

Madonna is old, looks like over 70, and she is untalented. Why people keep giving money to her? Don't you see she can't even sing?!

num1sinner

Love that b*tch!!

Ghost Rider

I think they should have brought Kieth Richards on stage with Madonna so we could have compared which one looks better.

benice

All you idiots that think this is not a big deal..try teaching the youth that are constantly watching this garbage. Parents use the T.V. as a babysitter and guess who has to deal with it..? The teachers..and I'm sick of it.

Drita

It was ok, but boring.

horhay

Oh noes.... Someone flashed the middle finger.. I am sure the FCC and the PTC will be all over this... Its a frickin finger...Get over it...

Ev

The middle finger is used when u r mad, what is she mad about? Singing @ the SuperBowl!?....and $$$$. What did it cost us fans to see her ass on tv?

Gary

God...were we watching the same show?...she was lousy...same old tired moves over and over and a messed up face to lip sync from...