Judge to Amber Portwood

Get Your Ass in Rehab

2/6/2012 8:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Amber Portwood in orange prison stripes"Teen Mom" star Amber Portwood won't be heading to prison ... yet -- because a judge just gave the MTV reality star one last chance to clear her name ... by entering rehab.

TMZ broke the story ... Amber struck a plea deal with prosecutors in her drug case last month -- a deal that would allow Amber to avoid a 5-year prison sentence by completing a court-mandated drug rehabilitation program. An Indiana judge approved the deal today.

If Amber successfully completes the Madison County Drug Court program, her drug case will be entirely dismissed -- but if she screws up, she'll be thrown in the slammer.

As we first reported, Amber was arrested in December for drug possession and failing to provide a urine sample (a stipulation of her probation).

Amber will remain in custody pending a full evaluation by the Drug Court team -- which we're told could take up to two weeks. Once accepted into the program, the judge will release her.

angie

This chick needs to get her act together and grow up. First....hitting her baby daddy on tv and now.....drugs. Really??? I hope her daughter is w/ the father. I haven't heard anything about that. She def doesn't deserve to have her baby back for a long time after she grows up and gets her act together.

O_o

she's the second person i saw wearing this outfit. i'm totally goin out to get myself one. i'm nothing if not a slave to fashion.

XPrettyBulletX>

I think this IS UNFAIR!!! 5 years!! I mean, Im with the rest when I think she needs to straighten up, But come one! Lindsey Lohan skates by, DOING WORSE then this girl has done... Give her a break... This isnt right! Im sorry Amber, I pray for your sake and your Lil girl that you complete this and then MOVE! get out of that crappy town! Thats what is bringing you down hunnie....

Mommy08

I dont get it....im putting myself back through school to be "better" for my son and thats after graduating and being a teacher for the last 3 years but I am still going back to school. Why cant she do something, I mean ANYTHING to be a better role model for her daughter? Why would she not want too? She doesnt have to go to school necessarily but stop partying would be a great start!

Jim

Figures. Put this girl in jail and make her suffer. Then let her out, she'll be a better person for it and the world will be safer with her in prison.

coop666

Fat.

Woot

I don't know how to put this without sounding... weird. She has the kind of face you see in women's prisons all the time. She LOOKS like a law breaking, narcissistic, trouble-maker.

MD

These teen parents need to straighten up and be better examples for their chidren

Joan K

Wow, what a delicate little flower, NOT!

Deborah

So, all she gets is a slap on the wrist, she has already proved to be a repeat offender. All she has learned is that she can keep getting in trouble and because she is a semi celebrity, she will get out of it. Lindsay Lohan really set the stage, huh?

Rosie

thats what she gets, she always trys to make everyne feel sorry for her ass but its about time someone shuts her tranp and puts her on check. hopefully this is a lesson learned. SERIOUSLY!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Grunt grunt grunt grunt. Grunt grunt. Grunt grunt grunt .
Grunt grunt. Grunt. Grunt grunt grunt grunt grunt grunt.

katygirl09

get ur **** together amber damnn

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2