TMZ Live

Gisele's BIG Mouth

Makes Her "Yoko Bundchen"

2/6/2012 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020612_tmzlive

Gisele Bundchen's blasting of Tom Brady's teammates sparked a major debate -- should wives of professional athletes keep their mouths shut when it comes to the team? And is Gisele now the Yoko Ono of the Patriots?

Plus, M.I.A.'s middle finger could cost her big money -- but is everyone overreacting to one little middle finger? Most people didn't even see it!

Also, is it bad to adopt a 7'5" high school basketball player because he could make millions in the NBA? Harv doesn't think so -- you gotta hear his explanation.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Important Super Bowl breakdown ... of Eli Manning and Tom Brady's looks.
(5:40) The Patriots dropped the ball in the fourth quarter ... literally ... and kissed their SB dreams goodbye.
(7:40) Gisele rips the Pats receivers after the game -- should she have kept her mouth shut?
(19:24) Madonna's halftime show -- Harvey didn't watch it, Charles wasn't impressed, and Kelly loved it.
(21:30) Evan loved one thing about the halftime show -- the crazy tightrope dancer ... whose genitals are fine, by the way.
(26:00) M.I.A.'s middle finger -- John calls it the cheapest Super Bowl commercial of them all.
(32:30) A 17-year-old basketball player from Senegal is 7'5" -- so the ridiculous question ... is it wrong to adop a future NBA superstar in order to profit of him later?
(36:01) There are no secrets on TMZ Live -- Harvey learns the hard way when trying to crack an offensive joke to Charles.

KIA

Didn't Tom Brady throw an interception! Sorry he was not the better QB. Anytime you throw an interception and a safety do you really expect to win.

buzz kill

Woman are like children, they should be seen and not heard. STFU and don't speak unless spoken to.

Anon.

I think MIA's little finger was successful...I wouldn't even had known she was in the halftime show until this popped up on my newsfeed on FB.

Also reminded me to upload her to my ipod...but in all honesty, if you look at the picture they have of her, there are women in the background, on their backs thrusting...yet a little finger is more obscene? Ridiculous.

ELLIE

HEY GISELLE DO YOU THINK YOU COULD HAVE DONE BETTER, THEN GO FOR IT AND SHUT YOUR FRIGGIN MOUTH UP. THOSE GUYS PLAYED VERY HARD BUT THEY LOST, NOT BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO. I HOPE NONE OF THEM EVER SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN FOR THE CHILDISH WAY YOU HAVE ACTED. GROW UP GISELLE.

Mari

First time I heard the phrase "eurotrash". I found it really offensive being from Europe myself. I understand it probably doesn't mean that all Europeans are trash from the American point of view, or does it?? The word is racist and I can't believe if it's everyday language. I am extremely proud of being a European. Gisele is not European, by the way.

FrankKenStein

Harvey is probably the only Gay man in America to not watch Madonna at half time

ana muller

when that crazy b*tch caller called Giselle "euro-trash" I flinched, as a brazilian woman I'm so glad someone pointed that out lol and seriously "the wife should not talk" are we in the 1940's or something? I'm not defending Giselle's point of view, I am however defending her right to say whatever she wants, especially when she was speaking to a friend not a reporter.

P.Rastellini

Re:Brazilian Bimbo,
First she should use her mouth for other things instead of demonstrating that she know's as little about football as she does real life. "Oh Tommy you played the best game of your life"!!!The pass to Gronk was late and about 7 yards underthrown. Welker- it's very hard to catch a bullet thrown high and a foot behind you instead of a foot in front of you. What part of "the greatest game" was the mental error inre the intentional grounding. It was all over then and there. Brady's head has been up his butt ever since he met this spoiled brat who doesn't want him playing football (detracts from her attention grabbing) anyway and I'm fairly certain didn't want any team members at the wedding.Too bad TSA didn't delay her arrival.
On another note as much as I can't stand Peyton and Eli, (have to love the reputed gambling father though) the pass to Manningham was as good as you will ever see thrown in any league, perfectly placed and in stride.I have been a Pats fan since 1960... so growing up with the Sox, B's and C's we learn that tomorrow is another day.
Somerville, Mass

wxyz123

Gisele's comment was in response to some random moron in the backround who was taunting her. What I heard on the audio was something like "Gisele, Eli owns your husband", and "Tom Brady can't catch the ball." The word CATCH is not a typo....that's what the a$$hole said. Her response was completely appropriate: "My husband cannot throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time". Makes sense now, doesn't it?? Guess I'm the only person on the planet who actually listened to the audio. Please report accurately, or don't report

Leroy

1st time super bowl watcher and That was the most stupid sport I have ever seen. Talk about getting paid for doing nothing. If you want to watch a real football game have a look at real men playing rugby league or some rugby union. No padding and they play the whole 80 minutes. That's real sport not stop start. God sake Tom Brady only throws a ball something I learnt how to do when I was 2...All that hype I was so disappointed OH and don't get me started on that pathetic attempt of a half time show. Was there no-one available under the age of 50?????????

Peter M. Arel

Gisele SHOULD HAVE KEPT HER MOUTH SHUT! I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Tom read Gisele the riot act(and I hope that he did).Tom will be even more persona non grata to the Patriots than she will;the people who were heckling Gisele SHOULD ALSO HAVE KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!

The Truth Hurts

Why is everyone surprised this came out of her mouth?

She only became famous because Victoria Secret decided to spend millions in advertising on an ugly, horse-faced, overgrown man/woman from Brazil so they can sell panties to Americans under the fake impression it's some sort of high-end European brand. Get. A. Clue.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3