Halle Berry

Wants to Move to France

... WITH HER FIANCE!!

2/9/2012 11:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Halle Berry was not engaged to Olivier Martinez when numerous outlets reported she was back in December -- but we found out ... SHE IS NOW!!!

You'll recall, after Halle sported a big ol' ring that Olivier Martinez gave her everyone jumped to false conclusions -- but it was NOT an engagement ring.

But we've learned Halle did become engaged to Olivier sometime after the first of the year.

The engagement is significant because Halle is asking a judge to allow her to move to France with Olivier and 3-year-old Nahla.

TMZ broke the story, Halle wants to make the move and baby daddy Gabriel Aubry vehemently objects.

In California and most states, a judge would look at the stability of the parent's relationship and a marital relationship is far more impressive than boyfriend and girlfriend.

No word on when the two will marry, but we're told a marriage will DEFINITELY take place.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Right Intention

Good for you, Ms. Berry! I wish the absolute best for you and Nahla and Olivier.

Bubbles

He will never marry that ugly person.

Mumra the Ever Living

> I did a little checking on the acting career of her boyfriend Olivier Martinez. I'm sure they are moving to Paris not just for her, but for him also - actually the man basically has no career other than leaching onto Halle Berry and holding on tight.

> In the last five years Olivier Martinez has taken part in exactly FOUR moves, one of which is in "pre-production".

> His latest movie, which is not out yet is called "Dark Tide", and it stars Him and Halle Berry. Yep, a vanity project by Halle as she drags her lover into the water to make a film. Looks like a dog too - a shark themed movie where if you believe the one trailer out so far, will be basically Halle showing off her aging but still do-able body - I smell direct to video for it.

> The movie before that was "Knight and Day" from 2010 where IMDB listed his effort as "Uncredited - Beach Scene". No dialog, no acting ability needed, nothing but stand around. No doubt Halle kissed Tom Cruise's a$$ so that Olivier could get some gas money.

> The only other movie was "Blood and Chocolate" in 2007 - a teenage vampire flick. You don't remember that one? Don't worry, no one remembers that dog.

> So there you have the last five years of Olivier Martinez' professional life. Going to Europe isn't to further Halle Berry's professional life, and her boyfriend doesn't have a professional life. He just along to take Halle out and to service her sexual needs. I don't blame him, it's better than working for a living, and she’s probably just as insane in bed as she is in real life.

> Face it, Halle Berry will win this - unfortunately. The mother almost always does. She will go to hide out and spite the father of her child - she's done it for years, and won't stop anytime soon. The father of her child will be able to get jobs in France. After all he's a top men's model and speaks fluent French - he is after all French Canadian. I could see him moving to France - He did move from Hollywood to NYC to be close to his child. After all, the girl does need a father figure - I doubt the French Gigolo boffing Halle right now doesn't fit that bill.

> I’m sure Halle will have many months of wedded bliss with this leach. Congratulations, couldn’t have happened to a more psychotic person.

bring back recent posts

..everyone deserves happiness...I hope this works out for her...I do feel bad for the mess of having a young child where the parents clearly despise each other...suxs whatever the outcome is ...for one person only...that poor lil girl!

stu

Gabe needs to send her to a Monster Ball to keep her in line.

Be a little inappropriate~

Trying to take your kid away from its father just because you two hate each other, is one of the most selfish things you can do.

Me, myself and I

I personally will never watch another movie or show with Halle Berry in it.

D. Potter

Bye Bye you whack job...

Julie

Unbelieveable. Now the picture becomes clear. She set the entire thing up with the nanny as leverage to move. I think she's pathetic and I hope the Judge sees right through this crap. Team Gabriel!

Bellaca

Olivier is Nahla's new father. Sorry Gabriel. I bet Nahla calls Olivier "daddy" at the encouragement of Berry.

PS. They've finally confirmed the engagement. Good.

pat

If a judge allows her to do this, it'll mean that yet another father gets screwed out of being with his child.

What a bitch this chick is cuz you know she's only doing this out of spite.

Watch out Berry. Karma is a bigger bitch than you are and I hope it comes for you soon.

cindy

She makes me sick.

Jean

Hmmm. since so few Hollywood marriages are 'stable', certainly not Halle Berry's, hopefully a judge won't assume that a sudden engagement is going to make the move to Europe a better idea than having the daughter stay close to both parents, and very probably some grandparents and other relatives as well.

AnnaR

For the love of Pete - DON'T DO IT!!! Why would anyone try another marriage after, how many divorces? Shakes head.

Vanessa

Good for you, Ms. Berry! I wish the absolute best for you and Nahla and Olivier and Gabby

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments