Halle Berry

I'm Moving to Europe ...

with My Boyfriend AND Nahla!!

2/9/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_halle_gabriel_tmz_getty_ex2Halle Berry is asking the judge in her custody war for permission to move to France with Nahla -- and baby daddy Gabriel Aubry is saying ... over my dead body.

TMZ has learned Halle filed papers with the court requesting the move and the hearing is pending. Sources tell us Gabriel is livid because he believes the move is punitive and designed to strip him of any contact with his daughter.

And Gabriel is particularly upset because Halle's longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez will be living with Halle and Nahla if the move is approved ... informed sources tell TMZ.

Halle could have an argument that it's safer for Nahla to be in Europe ... especially because her latest stalker -- who broke onto her property multiple times -- has recently been released from jail.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Anya

LMAO What will she try next?!

delice

Go Gabriel! Team Montreal!! We Love U Bro

coco

She should adapt a British accent and hookup with Russell Brand.

Gloria Unread

It's really screwed up that fathers basically have no rights when it comes to their own children in cases like these.
He's entitled to be able to see his own daughter on a regular basis (unless he breaks the law and loses custody, which I haven't heard that has happened in this case.)
From all the stories I've read on here about Halle, I can easily see her intentionally making a move like this *just* to spite her ex. I doubt he can afford to make regular trips to Europe.
And the stalker stuff is BS - She doesn't have to leave the country to find a safe place to live. That's what gated communities are for!

brendapie

Wow it never ends with this woman. Next thing you know Gabriel will conveniently die in some "random" accident and Halle's perfect family can live happily ever after in France. I wouldn't put it past her to do anything at this point.

Robert

I GUESS THE FATHER OF THE KID NOW KNOW THIS STUPID WOMAN IS CRAZY, HE NEEDS TO FILE FOR CUSTODY OF THE KID ON GROUNDS OF THE MOTHER IS MENTAL, THERE IS LOOKS OF EVIDENCE, SPEAK TO THE EX'S, AND LOOK AT HER MEDICAL RECORDS, SHE HAS BEEN IN MENTAL THERAPY. AND SHE WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE WITH OUT THE OLD NOSY MANAGER, AND SO ON, WE DON'T WANT TO SEE HER AT THE OSCAR'S, FOR WHAT, JUST TO BE SEEN, WE WANT GO SEE HER MOVIES, CAN'T ACT, FORGET ABOUT THE OLD SHOES AND PERFUME SHE NEEDS TO SALE, NO MOVIE CAREER, NEVER HAD ONE.

mango

Removing her from her father sounds vindictive and petty. In fact, I am now wondering if she created all of this "He is an unfit father" as a smokescreen. And there are no stalkers in Europe?

Fat Mike

Wow, what a surprise! The commenters here have been calling this for months. Well done, you were all spot on.
Psycho-Mom should give up custody if she wants to move. The girl is clearly happier with her father.

jj

A woman who tries to keep her child away from her/his father is a selfish bitch. I'm sorry, but unless the dad is a psycho violent prick, it's wrong for a mother to do that. The beef you have with him should never affect the relationship your child has with his/her father...unless of course you're a selfish bitch who only thinks about herself. A kid needs her father. He's been good to her. What is she bitching about. And I'm a woman btw. If a mother loves her child, she'll do anything to keep the father in their lives...unless he is a violent psycho, which does not seem to be the case with Gabriel. Halle, stop being a dumb c@nt...

Fat Mike

The poll is currently 72% to 28% in Gabriel's favour after 620 votes.
That looks manipulated to me. Should be more like 88% - 12%. I betchya it will be later.

Anya

If she wants to move there badly enough it should only be considered if she agrees to be responsible for all his expenses for regular visitations with his child ....until that child reaches age 18. (Didn't Rosanne have a similar situation with an ex husband?) She should be careful want she wishes for..... she just might get it!

MmePopova

This is just EXACTLY as I and others have been saying it would happen. What a totally contrived move!

Oliver, think long and hard about what sort of woman would want to take a child away drom her father. THINK about that. You're in love at the moment and can think of only one thing (Halle Berry's *****) but if she has you're baby she will eventually try to take the child away from you too.

Evil, evil woman!

Anon

I cannot stand Halle. This woman is obsessed with taking Gabriel's daughter from him. Halle is asking for a load of Karma.

Mel

Wow, she's really showing her true colors!

Kari

She has no legal right. If she wants to leave the country without her child, I doubt if many Americans would object.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments