Halle Berry

I'm Moving to Europe ...

with My Boyfriend AND Nahla!!

2/9/2012 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_halle_gabriel_tmz_getty_ex2Halle Berry is asking the judge in her custody war for permission to move to France with Nahla -- and baby daddy Gabriel Aubry is saying ... over my dead body.

TMZ has learned Halle filed papers with the court requesting the move and the hearing is pending. Sources tell us Gabriel is livid because he believes the move is punitive and designed to strip him of any contact with his daughter.

And Gabriel is particularly upset because Halle's longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez will be living with Halle and Nahla if the move is approved ... informed sources tell TMZ.

Halle could have an argument that it's safer for Nahla to be in Europe ... especially because her latest stalker -- who broke onto her property multiple times -- has recently been released from jail.

Michael Jackson Was A Pedo

I'd be willing to bet that when her and her new boyfriend break-up someday, she'll accuse him of being verbally and possibly even physically abusive. She seems like she's a real c*nt.
Really hope the judge denies her request. That's such a douche bag move on her part.
I hope she gets AIDS.

Joao

Now, now Gabriel you know what those man hating, power crazed bitches said with Family and Children---YOU have a anger issues. You're supposed to bend over while they and the court try to humiliate and beat you into submission. HAND IN THEIR BRO... somewhere theirs an attorney out there that's not afraid to go keep the courts honest... guess the LA have never been accused of being impartial, fair, and honest. they've never been that there... but you know what I mean

Dean

Oh please . Halle wants to follow deeps steps ? Sorry to say that but france treat blacks different than americans . Nahla will be an outsider not only because she is dark skinned but also because ppl in french are arrogant when it comes to their mouther tongue and they will tease her for every word she spells wrong

Dean

Even a private school won't protect nahla from being mobbed in france , believe it or not Hell Berry but france is not america there are different rules and a different history . They won't treat your little girl like a princess

Googie

Halle plan to have the nanny she hired to lie about abuse isn't working like she planned, so now she's hoping her acting skills will fool the judge into ruling her way. Now the true Halle is coming out, she'll do anything to have it her way or get back at anyone who doesn't bow to her wishes, I'll never go see any movie she's in, no matter who else is in it.

yerppi3

I have absolutely no clue what issues these 2 have. I haven't followed their divorce or break up much at all so I am not on anyones 'side. But solely speaking on custody issues between parents, usually he judge always favors the mother. Unless there is good reason not to such as abuse or drugs or something. So if Halle wanted to move to Europe with her daughter, the judge will most likely allow her since she is the mother. Although the judge would obviously make it so she'd have to return their daughter at certain scheduled times

MrsKiwi

If Gab wanted to do the right thing by his child he should have married her mother and then done everything possible to stay together. The fact is Halle has custody and she should be allowed to move her child anywhere she likes. Gab can get on a plane. Why not all of this fighting to save his relationship back when he lived in the same house?

Bu

Halle is a real witch!

Criss

I feel bad for Gabriel. If I had a son or daughter, I'd die before letting anyone take me out of their life.

gill

He has admitted to having a temper problem. That right there was enough to side with Halle. She should do everything to protect her daughter!! Parents with anger problems raise children that are either full of anxiety or have anger issues of their own.

loungecat

What a selfish witch. Nahla will hate Halle when she gets older for keeping her beloved father away. Bad, bad move.

ell

What crap. She can move into a secure gated community that is safe. She is so obviously trying to cut him out of that baby's life. Sad thing is I'm sure the judge will agree to this.

Superman

I think the bitch is just a control freak that throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way!

Leah

I knew she would do this. That is messed up. She's not even married to Oliver! Halle has lost her mind....bad example for Nahla. Halle said she moved Oliver into her home 2 weeks after meeting him. Lord have mercy. Get your baby Gabe.

RoRo Walton

It's no wonder he has anger issues. If I had to deal with her B.S. on a regular basis I would be angry too. Why should he rearrange his life by flying back and forth to France to accomodate her? If 's not all about Halle.