Tiffani Thiessen

I Never Watched 'The New Class'

2/9/2012 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

020912_tiffani_stillvideo platform video management video solutions video player

Tiffani Thiessen dodged a serious bullet ... 'cause the former "Saved By the Bell" goddess tells us she never brought herself to watch one single episode of the abomination that was "The New Class."

If only the rest of us had that kind of will power ...

Tiffani -- who was out in NY yesterday -- also told us she was flattered when Justin Bieber rocked a Kelly Kapowski shirt to an award show in Canada last year ... saying, "I highly doubt he's ever seen the show ... but I thought it was super cute."

As for "The New Class" ... seriously, that show was terrible.

0209_sbtb_footer

The PMG

Kelly Kapowski is still hot as always

kerrplunk

Really?? Who cares!

jeff

I loved the 1 season of "The College Years". But I couldn't watch "the new class" it was completely different and awful. Kelly and Lisa's beauty still hold up in reruns. Jessie was very hot also. Remember Milo the janitor? He was NAULLS in "THE THING".

Robert

How the hell is this news?

tammy

i love her in white collar...she's simply gorgeous :)

Sin D

She IS hot, but just last night all my friends and family were in a deep discussion if Tiffani Thiessen ever watched 'The New Class" we went to bed so concerned about it. I am glad it has been settled.........

LuckyHeidi

Rep to Robert: Well this isn't a news site so no it's not news. If you want news may I suggest something along the lines of Al jazeera. You'll have better luck there.

Irka

Zach Morris...yum!

Gigi

Well, it's TMZ not the evening news so in this world it IS news.

Criss

I never saw it either and I used to like the original show when I was a little kid.

Mumra the Ever Living

I'm glad to see that she has been never watched "The New Class" - whatever that is. I noticed TMZ called it an abomination. Couldn't "Saved by the Bell" also be considered an abomination? I wouldn't know since I didn't bother to watch the original abomination either.

Mumra the Ever Living

Wait, I think I know what show you're talking about. Isn't it the show that some character name Shriek or something like that?

Tim

What riviting news !! Ahhh Saved By The Bell my hangover show,After a Fridaynight of drinking it was an easy way to entertain yourself the next morning

Delaware D

SCREEEECH!!!

Lisa

I'm sure Justin has seen the show. Why else would he wear the shirt?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments