« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Angelina from 'Jersey Shore'

I'm Not DATING Ahmad Bradshaw

... But We're REALLY Close

2/10/2012 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

video platform video management video solutions video player

NY Giants star running back Ahmad Bradshaw has apparently developed an extra-special relationship with former "Jersey Shore" star Angelina Pivarnick ... TMZ has learned ... but the Staten Island Dump insists they're NOT officially dating.

Angelina was at Saddle Ranch in L.A. yesterday ... when we asked point blank if they were together ... and we were met with an uncomfortable silence ... followed by, "I'm not dating him ... like, no."

Pivarnick explained, "We've hung out together ... we're really close, he's a cool dude."

"I think he's a hot black ... I'm not gonna deny that. I would be lying if I told you he wasn't hot."

Angelina recently posted a photo of the two lookin' all cozy at a NY club a few weeks ago -- they look platonic to you?

Angelina recently posted a photo of her and Ahmad Bradshaw looking all cozy at a NY club a few weeks ago
We called Bradshaw's agent for comment ... so far, no response.

So, we gotta ask ...

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bill

a hot black? really.

InsaneYetSocial

I can't believe that hot black would actually stick his d*ck in The Staten Island Dump.

Greygoose125

Wow - "he is a hot black"??!! - SMDH.

Meighan

I think the real question is, what the hell is she doing hanging out with Kasey Kahl from the bachelor pad? And isn't it a little funny his reaction when the photog calls her out on dating Ahmad?

Oval Beach

Wow, 3 unknowns on TMZ at the same time...imagine that.

local ny news says shes pregnant and about to mary some dude from staten island?

Dita Wildflower

"A HOT BLACK, I'm NOT GOING TO DENY THAT, I CAN'T "
So basically how she see's "blacks" of lesser than her, and being affiliated romantically with a "black" would ordinarily be something she would have to "deny". But seeing that he is "hot" or in other words "famous" she'll let being a "black" slide this time.
I'm a young, white, gay, "hot" female, and I thought this was offensive...I wonder how a black person would feel about this statement she made?

The PMG

Why would anyone wanna be with that? You'd probably get the clap just from looking at her

i said lesbians...

im a giants fan and i would expect this from brandon jacobs, not our beloved bradshaw. this is killing me.

Sunset Strip Dealer

They are not dating she is just sucking his purple popsicle and licking those eggplants.

Joe Puff

NO ONE CARES ABOUT THIS WHORE. TMZ STOP POSTING STORIES ABOUT HER EVEN IF ITS A SLOW DAY.

PJ

i'm beginning to think that this whole story is BS. They were probably, just by chance, inside the same club at the same time and Angelina most likely saw his entourage and figured this "hot black" was a rapper or something. She then said "i used to be on Jersey Shore" to which AB replied "oh snap Snooki! what it is?". Then Angelina asked to take a pic with him, posted it on Twitter and TMZ creates this BS story that they are dating. This is what happens when Harvey isn't around to approve stories.

Ashley

"A hot Black" WTF?!?! And when exactly did the word black become a noun?? Yeah, that's not ignorant racism at all Angelina. *eye roll* These are the people that become famous...

Carl

Ahmad, don't fuel the stereotype that black guys will sleep with any white woman no matter how ugly she is. You don't want to be like Ice-T.

Really???

This oughtta p I s s white boys off. D a m n do white chicks sleep with white men anymore? LOL!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments