Blue Ivy

I'm Ready for My

1st Close Up!

2/10/2012 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce and Jay Z have finally posted photos of Blue Ivy Carter
This is what the heir to a hip-hop fortune looks like ...

Beyonce and Jay Z have finally posted photos of Blue Ivy Carter .. which appear to have been taken at their pimped out suite at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC.

The Carters posted a note along with the pics which reads, "We welcome you to share in our joy."

Blue Ivy was born on January 7th.

It appears Beyonce color coordinated for the shoot with Blue Ivy ... check out her blue fingernail polish.

nkyjenn

I agree though, I doubt these pictures were taken on the day of Blue Ivy's birth. She looks a few days old and not like a baby who just came out of a tunnel.

kat

she is so beautiful!

Jac

@ Sonja, You are ridiculous. Have I ever seen someone look so good after having a baby? YES - MYSELF. It's called, you wake up the next day, shower, get dressed, throw on some make-up, do your hair. Yep, I was selfish after I had my daughter and spent an entire hour on myself. Also, my daughter was 8 lb.s when she was born with more hair on her head than Blue. Her eyes were open, and she was chubby. I even said to my mother, "I was jipped! Where my little baby?!", because my daughter didn't look like a newborn. Stop being so ignorant.

Ginger

Beautiful baby but Beyondc's aunt said it was born in December. B did not deliver this child. However, I wish her nothing but the best because you don't have to deliver a baby to love it and raise it.

BoilingBleach

Is it just me or does Blue Ivy (still a moronic name if you ask me) look to have a somewhat more pale complexion than both the mother and the father?

Kaytee

Awww! Hmmm... Not exactly what I expected the baby to look like.

Sassy

Best way to release it. Just show the world in one shot versus paparazzi chasing you and putting the public or the child in danger.

elizabeth

That baby doesn't look like she was just born. They hardly have their eyes open the first few weeks, and she looks like she's a few weeks old already. Plus, if she was "born naturally" like Beyonce said, she would have a cone shaped head, and her head looks perfectly round. They usually have a cone head for a few weeks too.

Elle

The baby is already throwing up the signs: "Sup Mom!". :)

simone

Sorry not convinced she actually gave birth

simone

when a black baby has hair like that it will be really really coarse

Barbarascy

If this picture is legit she is an adorable baby. Beyonce and Jay have every reason to be proud. Who cares about some fu***** nail polish, hair etc. I wouldn't send out a picture of me looking broke down either. Screw haters. Congrats Bey and Jay.

rodney

That's so not J's offspring...
I'm thinking half Boriqua...
Has anybody asked Mark Anthony for a DNA sample?

Karina

cute baby something doesn't seem right. i know i'm not the only one because 61% ppl agree w/me.

Sassy

To the person wondering why the baby is so pale ... that's how they look at birth! Just about all are very pale and start gaining their complexion over the coming weeks and months. It's perfectly normal. Of course, some will stay pale if that's what's in their DNA. In one family sometimes you find one kid very brown and the next kid very light. Multiple shades can come from the same parents. 'Tis a beautiful thing.